Two <3

Michael's point of view.

I look down and see that Jess is asleep.

"Is she asleep?" Ashton says and I nod my head. I pick her up and walk to our bedroom. I place her in the bed and pull the covers over her. I kiss her head and leave the room. I come back into the room. I go into the kitchen and grab some pills for my headache. Everyone watches me, not really sure what to do.

"What?" I say bout to take the pills.

They say nothing and look away. I take the pills and then walk over to the couch.

"I feel so bad for Jess..." Ashton says and I nod.

"Mm" Someone says and we sit there.

"I can't sit here any more. I need to do something. I'm overthinking. Let's do something" I say needing to think about something else.

"What shall we do..." Luke says looking at everyone.

"Can we go in the pool" Tessa says trying to get everyone to be happy. Everyone agrees and everyone gets up but I stay seated. Calum looks back at me as everyone walks away. He turns around and comes sits next to me.

"Hey man... It's gonna be okay..." He says looking at me.

"I fucking hope so." I say looking down. "Sorry... I'm just-" I say as he cuts me off.

"I get it... It's okay... you gonna come?" He says looking at me.

"Nah... I just gonna chill here and think" I say giving him a weak smile.

"Okay well if you need to talk... come to me" He says getting up and walking away.

After he's gone I go up to Jess. I walk in and she still sleeping. I hop in the bed still in my clothes and I hug her. I lay there hugging her for a while until she wakes up. She turns over and looks at me.

"Hi beautiful" I say smiling. She laughs a little before sitting up and rubbing her eyes.

"You okay?" I ask sitting up with her.

"Yeah just... Just scared..." She says looking down.

"Me too... But it's gonna be okay... I'm not gonna leave ya!" I say grabbing her hand.

"Good..." She says smiling.

"We just need to be positive about this, okay?" I say and she nods.

I lean in and kiss her.

"Everyone is out in the pool... Wanna go in?" I ask so close to her.

"I'll get my feet in..." She say looking into my eyes.

"Alright" I say smiling. She stands up and takes her pants off and grabs her short. I take my clothes off and put on my swimming shorts. We walk down and we hear loud music. Everyone's in the pool and looks at us when we come out. Jess goes sit on the edge and gets her feet in. I place my phone on the ground and run up and jump in. We hang out in the pool and listen to music before everyone starts to get Jess wet.

"Fuck off" She yells out Luke. She laughs starting to get really wet. Tessa gets out and runs behind Jess ready to push her in. She turns around and looks at her. I grab her hand and pull her in. She screams as it's cold.

"Fuck you guys" She says shaking as it's cold. I grab the pizza floatie and I hop on. Jess comes up and sits on me. I look over and see Calum and Luke fighting over the donut flottie.

After a while we all get out and go get changed. I come in the room and Jess is wearing my yellow hoodie with some shorts on.

"It's looks like you aren't wearing pants" I say laughing walking pass her.

"Shut up" She say hitting my lightly. She walks out of the room and goes puts her wet clothes in the washer.

I get changed and then walk down to the kitchen.

"We're gonna go get pizza for everyone. Be back in 10 minutes" Beth says as Ashton and her walk out the door.

"Do you think something is happening between them?" I ask looking at Jess.

She smiles and laughs and walks away. Jess goes and sits on the couch and goes on her phone. I come and sit next to her watch her. She gets a email from her doctor. She sighs and opens it. I read it over her shoulder.

"Ughhhh" She says leaning back.

"What does it say?" I say looking at her.

"Appointment on thursday" She says looking at it again.

"Want me to come?" I ask and she's nods. Jess goes on insta and likes a few pics.

"Who's that" I say looking at a model on insta.

"Just some model, that I follow... she's pretty tho" She says looking at her.

"Not as pretty as you tho" I say smiling at her.

"You're cute" She says smiling at me.

After a while Beth and Ashton turn up with the pizza. We all eat away while listening to music. Me and the boys drink a beer each. We go outside and mess around out there while the girls sit inside and chat. After a while I see The girls all split up and walk away. Luke goes and ask what they are doing.

"It's like 2 am, luke. Were all tired so we are going to sleep" Tessa says looking at him.

"Okay, night..." Luke says smiling at them, then coming back to us.

"I'll be back.." I say going up to my room. I open the door and see Jess putting on shorts to sleep in.

"You going to sleep?" I say shutting the door. She nods sitting on the bed.

"Okay... Well I'll be up... sometime" I say laughing.

"Okay" she says smiling. She gets in the bed and curls up into a ball. I walk over to her and kiss her forehead.

"Goodnight... I'll be in soon" I say turning off the light and shutting the door.

Beth's point of view.

I wake up and look at the time. 5 am. I turn over and see that Michael still isn't in bed. I stand up and walk over to the window and see them sitting there talking. I stop and watching and listen to them.

"Man I hate cancer..." Michael says and the boys nods.

"First my mum and then Jess..." He says. I stop and think. I knew his mum died... but I didn't know it was from cancer.

"What if I lose her..." Michael says and the boys look at each other.

"We know how much you like her..." Luke says looking at him.

"A lot... " He says smiling to himself.

"Well... with this note I'm gonna go to bed!" Calum says standing up.

"Same" Luke says standing up as well.

"Night" Before Luke and Calum say walking inside.

"Night" Me and Ashton say.

"I hope everything is alright with Jess" Ashton says looking at him.

"So do I" Michael says. "All I wanna do is hug her" He says which makes me smile.

"Well do it. Who knows how long you have left... she up there" He points.

"Might as well... Thanks Ashton. See ya tomorrow." He says standing up and walking into the house. I get into bed and close my eyes. I hear the door open and shut again. I hear him take off his clothes. He pulls the covers back and gets in. I feel his cold legs next to mine. I feel him move closer to me. I snuggle into him smiling.