Six <3

Jess's point of view.

For the next couple days all I did was sleep, watching netflix. I wasn't eating enough or drinking. I ship in bed watching the last episode of riverdale until Michael walks in.

"Right. You need to eat." He says drinking in some food.

"No thanks" I say shaking me head.

"No you are going to eat" He says putting some noodles next to me. I look at him and he smiles at me.

"Michael clifford. I'm not eating." I say sitting up.

"Jess please" He said sighing. I stare at him trying to not let his cuteness get to me.

"For me?" He says gives me the eyes. I take the noodles and I start to eat them slowly. Michael press play to the last episode and starts to watch with me.

I eat atlas half of the pot of noodles and then I'm full.

"Okay I can't eat anymore" I say putting it down.

"You ate more than I thought you would" Michael shrugs and grabs the bowl and starts to eat it. I laugh a little and lean on him.

Jess's point of view.

I took a shower for the first time in 5 days. I wash my hair and myself. I get out and clean my face and then do my make up. I get some black shorts on and a pink shirt. I head downstairs to see everyone outside in the pool.

"Jess!" Michael says as everyone looks at me.

"Mikey!" I say laughing. I sit on the chair and watch them. Tessa gets out and comes and sits next to me and we start talking.

"Truth or dare... who's playing?" Ashton says looking at everyone. Everyone agrees but me.

"Come on Jess! It will be no fun!" Luke says looking at me.

"Fine. no Cancer jokes or comments tho." I say not in the mood for that. Everyone agrees and they start playing.

Some dumb questions were asked there and then until one came up.

"Tessa. Are you a virgin?" Luke ask and I look at her.

"No" she says making it look so easy to answer.

"Wait is anyone a virgin here?" Luke says and I look around. No ones says anything. I slowly raise my hand looking down. All the boys but Michael look at me with there mouth open.

"W-what?" I say looking at them.

"Wait... you haven't"

"No I haven't. Big deal. Change the convo." I say as I look at Katie.

A few more questions were asked until everyone gets bored. Everyone gets out and heads inside to get change. Katie and I stay seated and she smiles at me.

I hear luke say my name and something about me being a virgin.

"You okay?" She says and I nod.

"I'm gonna go a hoodie" I say standing up leaving.

I come in the room to find Michael getting change. I flop on to the bed and sigh.

"What's wrong" He says flopping next to me, only with a shorts on.

"Nothing. Just tired" I say giving him a weak smile.

"Alright" He says smiling. He takes my hand and pulls me onto him. I giggle looking down at him.

"You're so cute" he says smiling at me. He leans in a kisses me.

"I heard someone's making pasta" He says smiling at me.

"Jess wants pasta" I say smirking. I stand up and look at him.

"Pull me up" He says lifting his arms up.

"No lazy" I say looking at him.

"Do it" He says laughing at me. I grab his hands and try to pull him up.

"I can't, you're too fat" I say smirking as I open the door and walk out. I go down stairs and the first thing I hear is Luke talking.

"Can't believe Jess is a virgin tho.." I stand on the stairs and listen. I turn around and run back to my room passing Michael. I shut the door and go into the bathroom. I look at myself and start crying.