four <3

Jess's point of view.

Michael wakes me up at 7 am to get ready for the hospitable. I get change into my black fat pants and a simple shirt. I put my shoes on and tie my hair into a messy bun. I grab my phone and start to walk to the car. I hear Michael running to the car behind me. I get in and so does Michael. He starts the car and we head to the hospitable. We sit in the car in silence as it's to early for us.

2 hour later

We leave the hospitable. The car ride was just Michael talking about stuff. I would just nod my head and acted like I was listening. When We got home I went out the back and sat and the chair. The around and think for a bit. After about 10 minutes Michael comes out and sits next to me. He puts his arms around me and I give him a weak smile.

"What's wrong" He says looking at me.

"Nothing... just thinking" I say looking down. He grabs my hand and looks at me.

"What?" I say turning to look at him.

"I'm worried about you" He says looking at me.

"I'm fine." I reply looking down.

"I want you to know that everything will be okay" He says looking at me holding my hand.

"Maybe. Maybe not. I snap at him.

We say nothing for a while before Michael looks at me.

"Sorry..." I say looking down, mad at myself. He nods and thinks.

"Wanna go for ice cream?" He says and I nod, not really wanting to go but I said yes to make him happy.

We go get ice cream and then pull up at the waterfront and sit in the car eating them. We talk and laugh for a bit before we head home. When we get home everyone is drinking. Michael grabs a beer for himself and we sit down and talk with everyone. As the night goes on me and Katie go outside and sit by the pool. We dip our feet in.

"How are you feel?" Katie says looking at me.

"Well forget about that I have cancer in my leg, then I'm doing fine." I say looking at her.

"Sorry... " She says looking down.

"It's not your fault" I say looking down too.

We talk for a bit until we head back inside and me, Katie and Tessa head up to bed as we're bored and tired.

After about an hour of being in bed and being on my phone, someone knocks on the door. The door opens and Calum and Michael are standing there.

"I bring you a drunk Michael!" Calum says laughing.

"That girl is very pretty" He says to calum, which makes me laugh.

"Thanks Calum. See you tomorrow" I say grabbing Michael hands. I walk him over to his side of the bed and Help him get in. Then I get in and he puts his cold hands around me, which makes me jump a little. He stares at me and I watch him.

"Jess I'm sorry." He says. I close my eyes and shake my head.

"I'm sorry that you have cancer..." Michael says as I shake my head.

"Jess.." He says sitting up. I say nothing and look away.

"Okay well... I love you Jess" He says lying back down and hugging me.

I turn around and face him and hug him tight. I feel him kiss my forward head.