Leaving My life Behind- Chapter 1

Gigi's Pov

I woke up hoping that my mom didn't marry that Harry freak. I sit up and open my eyes. Nope. She definitely married that shit head. I looked around and saw all these boxes filled with the things I owned. "Hey  Love" My mom says. "Don't 'Hey Love' ME! I'm leaving east L.A for the life of the rich! It's like stabbing me right in the heart!" I yelled. "C'mon you will like it their!" She warmed up. "I will like it their.......WHEN PIGS FLY!" I said. "Warm UP! C'mon the moving truck is here" I smiled. I'm only doing this because my mom is head over heels for this fuck-tard. I go take a shower and changed into clothes obviously!

Her Outfit!  

(Btw that's her without makeup)

After we helped the moving people we hoped in the car and she started to drive to our new home.

'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'

15 Minute Later

It's been like how long and this tour bus has been following us. In big letters it says "JS".  "Mom!" I said. "Yes Love" She replied. "What does JS stand for?" I asked. "I don't know" She said. "How long does it take to get THEIR!" I say getting impatient. "About....  over half an hour" she says. This is going to be a longgggggg time!

***********************************

So Here the first Chapter Sorry for the wait and it also short so sorry! Thanks Baddies!-Kayla