Reminder!- Chapter 14

Gigi's Pov

UGH! I have school. GREATTTTTTT. I go and have a quick shower and grab my outfit and slip it on.

 I go and have a quick shower and grab my outfit and slip it on

I look in the mirror and say "BITCHHHHHH! SLAY!". I grabbed my helmet and ran to my motorbike "Jinx". "HEY YOU CAN'T LEAVE!" Kylie shouts. I look at her like I gave a shit. "Watch Me" I said driving off with the middle finger up. I take a short cut going through the forest. I arrived at school as I park my bike. As I walk down the hall I here rumors about me and Jacob. Gosh. He just came to get his jacket. Once I entered the math class someone bumped my shoulder. "Watch It Jalapeno" Kim said. "Bitch you wanna go? Cause we can take this outside" I said getting up in her face. "Enough Kim. You know she is new. Leave her alone" Lucky said. "shut it up bush face" she says to Lucky. I fist was going to fly to her face until someone caught my punch. "Oh Giz It's Okay! Calm down" Jacob says sweetly. This kid. "Students take a seat" Mr Pouch said. "Mr, I need to go announce something for the event" Lucky says. "You are excused" Mr Pouch said. 5 minutes into the class we heard the speakers go on. "Attention Student, as you may know Valentine day is coming up" Right when Lucky says that the boys whistles. "Settle down" Mr Pouch said but they wouldn't listen. "HEY! YOU HEARD HIM LISTEN! OR I WILL SHOVE MY FOOT UP YOUR A- Thank you Gigi" He said right before you said. "You don't know what I was even going to say" I said. "What?" He asked. "Ass" I said as the class giggled. "Okay Gigi" He said chuckling friendly. "So to celebrate the day of Cupid, We decide to have a Masquerade ball" She Said. "It will be on Friday 13th of Friday" She says. "And just a reminder dress your best for the King and Queen" Lucky finished.

***********************************************

Hey Guys! Thanks for supporting my books. Who do you think going with Gigi? And do you like my new profile pic?Thanks Baddies- Kayla