The Weekend- Chapter 11

Gigi's Pov

Oh My Life! It's finally the weekends! I wonder when Jacob is going to text me? I will play hard to get but not flirty. I get up and get changed

Her outfit

I'm not going anywhere SO I can just stay in-"GIGI!" my mom called

I'm not going anywhere SO I can just stay in-"GIGI!" my mom called. "Yes" I groan. "Go somewhere mannnn you always stay inside! GO HAVE FUN!" She says. "Ughhhh Can I at-least have money?" I asked. "Here" Harry said giving me $150. "This is WAY too much" I said. "No take it" he said. I walk out of the house and ride my motorbike, Jinx, to my most favorite place. Walmart. I go to get ice cream, pretzels, candy and soda. And maybe I got popcorn. Okay. I got popcorn. After that that I went to the most basic place on earth. You guessed it! Starbucks! As my order was called, I hear my phone go Ding and I grab my order and went walking to my motorbike. I check my phone while walking and It was Jacob. Finally! "Hey" He texted. "Sup broooo" I replied. "What you doing?" He quickly replied. I smile of how fast he replied. Before I replied I bumped into someone and spilled there coffee. To make it worse, that person has a white jean jacket on.  "Oh my lord! I-i-I am s-sorry!" I said trying to wipe it off. I'm feeling how hard his body is. "It's okay" A familiar voice chuckled. I finally looked up to see hazel eyes, fluffy hair and a sharp jawline. "Hey Jacob" I said nervously."I'm so sorry. My house is 2  blocks away. I have my brother white jean jacket. The exact same one. I can give it to you" I offered. "Nah I'm fine" He said trying to be tough. "Jacob, I know you're going to get in trouble because coffee stains don't come out that easily" I said. "Okay. I NEED that jacket. My mom will KILL me if she saw my jacket like this. And because I live 5 blocks away and I have no-one to hang with" He admitted. "Wow! The Jacob Sartorius is lonely!" I said pretending to be shock. "Ha, Very funny Giz" He said. Giz. I like that nickname. I go to my motorbike. "Are you coming or?" I asked. "I want to drive" he said. "You don't have a motorbike licence"I said. "Fine" He said holding on to my waist. "Ha, you look like a girl and I'm the boy" I giggled as we drove off.