Tell Us!- Chapter 13

Gigi's Pov

I don't know what they think I did with Jacob but doesn't mean I think he's cute. "GIGI TELL US!" I heard. "Nothing happened. Okay! NOW JUST LEAVE ME ALONE STUPID SLUTS!" I shouted.

Ocean's Pov

I saw something shiny up on the wood on top of door. I'm hungry so I was chewing on it. "Ocean stop being stupi- Wait what are you eating?" Kim asked. "I don't know, I just saw it and it looks yummy" I said pulling metal thing out. 

What I was chewing On

"YOU IDIOT! IT'S HER KEY TO HER ROOM!" Kylie says smacking me in the head

"YOU IDIOT! IT'S HER KEY TO HER ROOM!" Kylie says smacking me in the head. We open the door to no Gigi. "Ugh! See she got away you brain dead" Kylie shouted at me. "Um.... Who cares. I just found something more important" Kim evilly smiled. "What's more important then this!" Kylie said. "That" She said pointing to her desk. We look and see her diary. Kim picks it up and puts it in her Gucci bag. "Looks like Ms. Tough has personal information" Kim smirked. "Tell your sister we don't need her" she evilly laughed. "So Gigi! It's okay! You don't need to tell us" She said fakely. We walk out of her room with smirks on our faces.

Gigi's Pov

  "YOU IDIOT! IT'S HER KEY TO HER ROOM!" Kylie says. It sounds like someone just got bitch slapped 😂. I hear the key fiddle it's way through the door. Uh oh. I quickly grabbed my shoes, jacket and keys and went to the doors to see if it was locked. I jumped out of the window and closed it behind me. I watch them come in and giggled to myself. I jumped off the second roof onto the first roof then climbed down. I jumped down and went on a ride on "Jinx" my motorbike.