After School- Chapter 8

Jacob's Pov

I finally get to go home! I bring my bag and I see a dance reminder. I could watch. I walk out thinking I throw the paper in the rubbish.

Gigi's Pov

Finally! I can GO HOME! Let us get out of this prison once and for all. I grabbed my bag looking for my jacket then I find a flyer. It a dance reminder.

I will think about it

I will think about it. I haven't dance since I was 12. That was 5 years ago. I grab my jacket and head to the gym. I see some of them taking breaks. "White girls vs black niggas" A white girl said. I got so angry. I am Mexican and native american. "Oh hell nah" I says walking to the bleachers. "Hey" Jacob said. "Sup" I said taking my jacket off. "Are you trying out?" he asked. "no. I just want to see if the dancing is good" I explained. "Oh! I haven't watch them either" He said. "Why? I thought this was your school" I said. "My step dad lives here and my mom got back together with my original dad" He said. "Okay lets watch" I said. "You  go first" The other white girl said. "No you go first" The black girl said nicely. Let me say it right now, it didn't go very well.,,,,, I even took a video of it.........

The black girls didn't even bother. "They won" One of the girls said coming up to my camera.  I stopped recording and the other girl came to me. "Sorry about Nia, her family is moving and they won't let her on the dance team cause of her skin color the rats" She said. "I'm Lucky" She said. "I'm- Gigi the new girl I know saw you on the school  web, I'm cool with you" She said. "Something tells me we will be good friends" I  said. We exchanged numbers and get to know each other better in 5 minutes. Turns out, we have a lot in common even though it was 5 minutes I felt like I knew her my whole life. I walk out of the gym and felt someone following me. Someone  pulls me in , inches away from there face and I close my eyes in surprise. I feel there minty breathe breathing downing on my neck. I slowly opened my eyes staring in to his beautiful hazel eyes. "You left your jacket" He said. Yup. You guess it. It's your man Ha I wished, It's Better than you daddy.It's Jacob. "Well thanks" I said Grabbing my jacket. I leaned in and once we almost connected our lips I head my head and I slightly giggled. "Bye Sartorius" I said moving my hips naturally when I walk.

Jacob's Pov

She such a tease! She playing hard to get or is she? "Bye Sartorius" She says moving her  hips naturally side to side when she walked. "Oh and Jacob!" She says stopping where she was. She turns and says "Thanks, I think you cocky is cute. I'm in love with it!" She says mocking me. She winks as she gets to her motorbike and leaves the school. Best.first.day.ever.

*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*

Hey! Hope you liked It! you guys are the best! Thanks Baddies- Kayla