Tissue- Chapter 6

Gigi's Pov

I went to the office and tried to  be nice to the office lady because from my experience let's just say they are not the  best people in the world where I come from. "Hi You must be Gigi!" She says with a big smile. Shit. Malibu office ladies are nice!. "Well your very nice! and yes I'm Gigi" I said. "Thank you! here are the classes you are going to" She said handing a schedule. Cool. I walked away and heard her say "The first time a student is nice to me". I feel so sorry for her. I put my jean and helmet so it can cover up my face. I go to art!. My favorite. I walk in class before the bell rang. I see this guy talking to all girls. I take off my helmet and people star. I go and sit down. "Um.... This is my seat" One of the girls say. "It doesn't say your name on it" I said with attitude. "Oh you wait" She says walking her no ass to another sit. The guys was right in front of me and smiled. He is kinda Cute. "Ew" I said. "Excuse me" He said. "Do I know you" He said jokingly. "And I would ask the same" I replied. "I'm surprise you have to ask" He replied. Cocky. I like it. "Jacob Sartorius" he said. "Well  'Jacob Sartorius' you have a a booger" I said. "I-" Right before he finished his sentence I put my head down and a tissue up. And the bell rang.

Jacob's Pov

I was right in front of this girl and smiled. She's hella hot."Ew" she said. "Excuse me" I said. "Do I know you" I said jokingly. "And I would ask the same" She replied. "I'm surprise you have to ask" I replied. Feisty. I like it. "Jacob Sartorius" I said. "Well 'Jacob Sartorius' you have a a booger" She said. "I-" Right before I finished my sentence She put her head down and a tissue up. And the bell rang.  "Class this is Gigi. Gigi Can you please stand" Mrs Denis said. She stands up with hoodie jean jacket on. "There is a no hoodie rule in our class so can you take it off" The teacher said. She groaned and took hoodie off her head. She so hot. "Everyone take off your jackets" Mrs Denis demanded. Gigi was still standing and took her jacket off. DAMN!!!!! Body Goals and those tattoo's.

Gigi's Pov  

I wish I had a friend right now