The Talk- Chapter 9

Gigi's Pov

I don't know. Should I join the dance team? I park my baby and walk in with shouting in the house. "GIGI WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS?!?!" My mom says as she showed me my art on Kylie's room door. "What are you talking about?" I said acting like I did nothing. "Don't Act Dumb!" She yells. "Look she started it! I am your daughter by blood and you marry a man for his looks!?! And you go on they're side!?! What the hell Mom?!?! you always told my 'follow your heart and never let anyone pull you down, Don't be somewhere that makes you depressed' And Look where I am now. The society of this world is fucked up" I finished as a tear falls. My mom tries to to touch me but I push her hand away. "Don't touch me. You are not the person dad fell in love and certainly not the person I used to know" I says running to my room. 

Katalina's (Her Mom) Pov

I messed up my relationship with Gigi. I need to make it up to her. I GOT IT! Next Week I Can Bring her brother!. I call my ex-husband in Virginia. 

Call

Lina- Hi

Evan- Lina! How are you?

Lina- Fine. I need a favor

Evan- What is it? Anything

Lina- I broke my mother and daughter relationship with Gigi and I was wondering if  Ian can come over?

Evan- Of course! When?

Lina- Next week. Thank you  Bye!

Evan- Bye Lina!

End Of Call

I giggled to myself. Sometimes I miss that knuckle head. I go upstairs to Gigi's room. Okay. You can do this.

Jacob's Pov

"Hey J! How was school" My step dad says. "Amazing" I sighed. I ran up to my room and fall on my face on the bed. Once I fell I saw a paper fly in the air. I catch it before It flies out the window. I open it and I was happy to death. It said "Here's My number cutie- *** *** ****". I jump up and down with joy on my bed. I So FUCKING HAPPY!

Gigi's Pov

I heard a knock on my door and I already know its my mother full of regret. "Go away!" I yelled. She came in anyways and start her speech. Blah blah blah. Not the talk again. "I'm sorry okay! I know you don't like the choices I've made but I know that I will always love you more than him. You forgive me?" she asked. "I half forgive you. You need to earn the rest" I said. "I know and I have a surprise next week so be ready" She says. Before she walks out I shout "Wait!". She turns to me and I asked "What if I wanted to join the dance team?". "OMG! REALLY!?!? I WOULD MAKE YOU! I THOUGHT YOU NEVER WANTED TO DANCE AGAIN BECAUSE THAT ACCIDENT!" She yells with joy. "I didn't quit of that" I said looking at the floor. "Why?"She asked......................................

*********************************

Cliffhanger! I'm sorry. I had to! Thanks Baddies- Kayla