Chapter One: The Land of Guira

Your POV.

I was looking outside my window watching the city lights and the people that going, traveling, and walking to their places.

As a cold breeze touches my skin it makes my h/c hair follow it's way, brushing it toward my back, as the soft and gentle breeze kisses my skin, leaving a trail of nothing but coldness. Reminding me that, after few days and the snow was going to fall.

" Majesty, the carriage was ready " Said someone. I turn to face him as he take his hat and drew it towards his chest and bow, much as it please me, I didn't bother to response as I made my way and walk towards the huge hallway of my castle. I continuously walk, not minding my surroundings, as I walk near the huge castle doors, it opens and I step outside, but before I fully take a step, I pull my hoodie up. As it was carried by the wind but not enough to take off of me.

I rose an eyebrow and rolled eyes at the man who was staring at me before opening the carriage door.

' Rude ' I thought as the guard near me read my frown face and my eyes glaring directly at the man who was in bow position and. waiting for me to enter.

I made a hand sign of taking him away from sight. And some guards take him away, as his eyes widen, and I smirked at him.

I'm Y/n L/n, the queen of Livēa. I'm not soft, I'm not an old fashioned princesses, my father king tought me to be powerful, to be fearful when it was needed, to be strong and to be able to protect my self, he tought me that not all the time, my guards would be able at my side, they will eventually fall down when an arrow hit them or a sword under their flesh, or being ignited.

He tought me very well to stand on my own feet, to rule the kingdom but not to be selfish, always think of my people who needed me.

Right now, the carriage making it's way towards another kingdom, I might say, my kingdom was very wealthy and rich, but of course, we don't have all we needed, now that winter was near, kingdoms are selling what they can exchange. Compare to other kingdom MY kingdom was modern than them, of course they had their queen. Me.

- Fastforward -

As I reach the another country's yard. The Kingdom of Guira.

The carriage door open and I step outside as my trusted night held his hand at me. And I hold onto it and have a good view of the their castle.

" Your Majesty, are you sure you want this? " Victor asked me, a tone on his voice was full of worries and his aura was kind of burden and the look of uneasy on his face was visible when he even slightly frown.

But I laugh at his remarks.

" Victor, If your doubting me, just think the meaning of your name " As a smile curve onto my lips.

He deeply sigh and smile.

" Of course, I'm sorry, it's just that- " I cut him off on his mid sentence.

" We're leaving, talk to my back " And I started to walk, as the his fellow knights laugh at him and I smile.

The castle door opens revealing it's long way towards the throne.

I walked, and bow.

" Queen L/n has arrive " Said his spokesperson- I mean his rightfully right hand.

As I pull off my hood, and I flutter my eyes and smile.

" It was pleasure to meet you again king Hade " I softly say.

" The pleasure was all mine! I never thought you would come in my invitation, though I really wish you would, my wife was eager to see you " He said.

" Guinevee- queen Guinevee wants to see me? Why? " I asked him, faking my shock expression.

The king deep sigh through his nose and his lips curved downwards; frowning.

" She's sick, she doesn't take medications, she even said she wants to see your land " The king explain his self, and his man cough, taking his attention that he gave when he look at him.

He drew near him and whisper, the kings expression changed; like he was not believing what he just said.

" Ehem, Queen L/n- " But I cut his man's sentence.

" I know, your 'Queen' wants to see me " I hope they didn't heard the sarcasm through my words.

" Yes, can you? " The king spoke this time, the uneasy was clearly written on his face, the anxiety on his voice suddenly spilled.

" I may " I said and without second thought the king walk and I follow.

What does she want this time? We're no longer friends.