Chapter two: Oh, it's called karma

What does she want this time, we're no longer friends.

   As we walked quietly, only our shoe heels that tapping the carpeted floor were heard, the wooden smell of the air with the hint of lavender, the walls were painted red with portraits and paintings.

After that quiet walk we finally stop infront of the dark brown double door, we entered as a peach color room with white boarding welcome us.

A bed in the middle of the room with a white and golden curtains above. In the bed; there was someone's laying in.

I step forward and see Guinevee. I can't help but to feel disgust over and over again over her.

The memories of the past hunt me, I feel something's hot in the corner of my eye and I closed it tightly, her face was enough to fuel it to my anger.

- Flashback - Third Person's POV.

" Mother, why are we running? " A little girl asked.

" We need to get away as long as possible! " She replied, while fastening her steps, dragging her child along.

" But this is not the way home " She said, the confusion of her voice broke her mothers heart. As long as she wanted to make her understand she can't. 

Until she tripped over a root, a heavy grunt cause of the pain leave her lips.

Her stomach aches until it reaches her womanhood, the pain was indescribable. She grited her teeth.

" Run " She whispers to her daughter, as she feels something thick and hot running to her thighs. She knows what's happening and she can't do about it anymore. She hoped it didn't happen, oh how she hopes her now only child to escape; to survive this cruel war.

" Mother! Your hurt! " The girl exclaimed, panicked through her voice boomed.

" I said leave! " She hissed.

As much as guilt and regret eat her the way she talked to her child, she wanted to cry. But it's not an option this time.

She heards horses footsteps. Panicked run through her whole system. The only thing was on her mind was to save her precious child.

" Please, hide! " She begged as a tears finally made it's way to her cheeks. Her fright was uncontrollably raise on her chest. The child finally nod and hide away from trees.

She keep running as what her mother told her. Not until she heards her mothers voice filled with agony.

She ran back, but she was too late, too late for her and her mother. Her head was cut off her body. Her eyes were hollow and blank. The tears stain her flawless cheeks. Her mothers eyes where looking directly at her. She hide on the tree.

As she saw someone's has a crown. ' It must be him ' she thought as her bright e/c lost its shine, changed by nothing but emptiness and coldness, her heart skip a beat and lost its emotion instantly. Her doll eyes stared like an owl in the night but with the sight of eagle.

Her breathes heavy, the corner of her eyes gotten hotter, she clenched her fist as. Her heart broken into the tiniest. But her tears refuse to drop. The emotions were boiling inside her, the innocence of her mind were now gone, changed by nothing but evilness. She looked at the man, memorizing his appearance. Oh how much she wants to snap and kill him right away, but of course that's not so smart move. Her child's mind where no longer have place on her mind. She have no choice but to run for now... for now.

- Flashback ends -

" Are you okay, your majesty? " Her knight asked her. The king looked at her confused. Her eyes held no emotions, it drained long time ago. She bitterly smile. As she look at the currently king. Just like the same, but older...

" Please leave us be " She hears someone's whispered with a weak tone.

She nodded to her knights and they bowed, along with the king and his servant.

" Guinevee " She said coldly.

" I heard that, you wanted to see MY land, why? " She asked, faking her voice to be sounded confuse.

" Its been a long time, I wanted to see MY place where I was born for the last day, and visit my parents tomb " She smiles weakly, her color was so dry and pale, her thin frame where frightening, her sharp foxy face where making her look like... dead.

" How could you? " She whisperes.  Y/n's heart were beating fast on her chest. Her eyes darken. Her aura where dangerous and scary, her posture was enough for someone to run for their life.

" How could ask to come back? Why? because your the queen now? because I can't propose a war towards this kingdom? You chose this side Guinevee, then be it! You'll die away from your parents side, it's been in the past, let's see how strong your kingdom if you try my patient " She paused, and straighten her posture. She held her head high.

" Look at your self, old and sick, Oh! Your just a king bed warmer, anyways, you see, lots of queens lost their life because the king wanted a new wife. Your old, ugly and sick, maybe he's the one who making you this way " Her voice has it's own dangerous poison, the poison that has no any cure once it hit you.

The mischievous in her eyes where frightening, her smile was calm, but her eyes were wide and dark.

" It's not true! " Said She while fighting the urge to cough.

" Oh well, maybe your right " Y/n Said and turn her back.

" If it isn't then... " She paused and look tilted her head to side, trying to look at her.

" Oh! It's called karma " And she walked away, victory smile was on her face, her eyes held it's mischief.

' How wrong is she to underestimate my kingdom? '  She rolled her eyes and banged the door closed.