Chapter 13: The game begins

Caution: Meantion of drug, sex, rape and depression. Read at your own risk.

- Ain't gonna hold my self anymore, I'm just aware that some of my pal are reading this.

Again. This chapter is full of innocence. Heh! Just sayin'

.....

I KEEP running, walking, hiding and holding my breath.

That's what I'm doing when I got out of that tortuous hellish place called tower. I close my eyes as few memories flashes through my mind when I close my eyes.

'Need a hiding place again'

That's what I thought when I heard another footsteps of guards, of their rhymiticaly steps.

I gulp as I try to endure the burning feeling on my wrists, I silently praise my self when I throw my shoe before to make a noise that got the guards to turn around and same goes to the other pair.
I was grateful that I don't have a shoe now, my foot never created a sound or a creak when on wood, as the floor was carpeted was surely is very good hiding a sound of a bare foot and it helps to keep it feel good for a while before I start to run away before someone catch or saw me.

I run pass through the empty hallway, silently praying no one was on the other side, my mind was hacked to save my self in any means by now, I can smell my own desperation on the air.

But that didn't happened, because when I reach the other end, someone grab my hair from behind me, I yelp in pain, whoever holding me doesn't want to surely let go of me, it was tight, and it's hands were shaking.

I look around and gasp as I keep pulling my hair to scalp as I feel like he hold it through its roots.

" Do you really think you can run away from me " Rafa.

Oh gosh! Anyone but him! No!

I'm dead!' Oh how I can feel it!

Tears were running down my cheeks, as if it could save me. I was shaking in terror, I closed my eyes and beg him to let go. It hurts, it hurts so much, I feel like my hair was going to pull out of my scalp.

" Look at you, crying over a simply hold? Tss. Now, do you believe that you can run, but you can't hide? I only need a sniff in the air to know wherever you are dear! " He shakes in he's head in disbelief.

Simply hold? Please I beg to differ! I close my eyes, I have no other choice!

I grab the knife around my waist and cut the part of my hair he's holding, he frown not until he realize I'm out of his grip.

But when I run away guards covered my way, I try to run away but my sight was welcomed by him, I tried to look again but they'd already cornered me.

I feel my energy was stolen from me as I kneel over my defeat. I bow my head as my face darkened. I've sacrifice so much for this to happen to me! I thought I was ready in this kind of situations, but this cruel survival game is just about to end, and I'm about to lose, because maybe I'm a lone sheep that travelled through the lion's cave.

I let the guards held me up, I don't move a muscle anymore, my body was aching everywhere, maybe in this game, I forget, I need a someone to survive, I need food, water and simply anything to keep me going but that didn't happen when I'm alone, I don't know what wrong what I did to make it so difficult to me.

I use mind, I use my head, but maybe, just may be, I'd to use something else.

" You can't do this to me!! You Are asking For War on what your doing!!! " I shout when his men where having a hard time holding me. When I started to thrash out like a mad man.