Chapter Eight: Desperate King

But someone suddenly grab my arm and pinned me on the wall, his hands were covering my mouth, my muffled screams were in a low sound, barely even heard. I tired to escape but every time I tired to hit or elbow him, he dodge it easily.

When I finally gathered my strength, I forcefully pushed him.

" Guards! Guards! " I shout, HA!

" Sshhhh... sshhhh..! " He hushed me, while trying to push me aside on the darker part.

" It's me, calm down! " A hint of rage was visible on his low voice, he growled a little when the marching guards pass on us.

" What was that for? " I asked.

" Nothing, I just want to talk " He said, trying to compose his stiff- calm posture.

" Tss, Rude. " I crossed my arms and my eyebrow at him.

" Dragging me here and try to harm me? You look like a desperate... King " I said while I held my head high. I feel like emphasizing where my crown is.

" I'm... sorry, it's very rude I know, but I don't know, I just feel like... I need to talk to you " He said, his voice has a confused tone; demanding at the same time.

" Whatever you say King Rafa, I'm busy, I need to get ready " I said while brushing my dress off. Straightening my posture along with my expression.

" Getting ready for what? " He asked as his hands were once again, holding my arm- no he snatched it this time; harder.

" It's none of your business, your majesty " I jerked my arm away from him, as I completely turn my back, I feel my knees shake, but walk nonetheless, I see his face darken before I leave. How he clenched his jaw and his eyes shine with demand.

I tried to brush the thoughts away, but his different aura were still there, the feeling of being watched when his around, the odd feeling before we leave. Gosh- maybe I need air.

I walked through the hallway of the castle, until I reached the kitchen.

There's no one since they've different cores to do, I get a glass of water by myself and drink the half of it straight.

" Well, well, well, isn't it strange? " He- I mean she? well this thing talked to me.

" Whatever Fred, you're the one who's strange here, what even are you? " I rolled my eyes at him- or her.

He- she huffed and grab a glass of water too.

" I'm a woman! maybe in heart! But I believe that I am a lady with a pure heart and so- " Why he's getting so dramatic- she.

" Alright, alrighty! I believe this kingdom has it's own freedom? so do what ever you want! I don't really care! " I said and places the cup down.

" Heh, why are you here? " She asked.

" What about you? what are you doing here? isn't it your 'free' time? " I asked back.

" Nah~ Just being lazy is all, you know the party's over " She said while looking at his- her nails.

" Really? " I asked.

" What do you mean 'really'? " She asked.

" Well, why the Crown King' s kingdom are still here? " I asked.

" Really? " And I gave her a ' seriously-look'? '.

" Well, I don't really know! It's royalty thingy! you should know it! Well isn't he here because he has business too? and he's the king of the most powerful kingdom around here! He has the largest continent of land and sea duh- it's normal, I guess. " She replied while she started to clean her surroundings.

" Aren't you a cook? " I asked.

" I indeed a cook, Madame, I just didn't cook! I need to make sure everything's clean and fresh! " She exclaimed in more passion in her voice.

" Alright, nice talking to you Fred, I'm leaving. " I said and turn my back.

" Wait! " She shouted. I hum in reply.

" It's Rica! " He said dramatically. - she.

I only giggled and her. He might be gay, but everyone respect him, he's been here before I'd ever been, and others too, he's kind and funny, and he cook very nice.

" The party's over, huh " I unconsciously whisperes.

.....

" Everything's ready your majesty "  Someone's said while kneeling infront of his king.

" Good, good " The man replied taking a sip on his drink. His dark eyes were burning in anger. Seeing his beloved in arms of other man was enough for him to snap... But of course, he need time to prepare, to finally be able to hold his dearest. To be able to hold her tightly as he can, but for her to feel safe on his arms, thoughts after thoughts were coming on his mind... those were pleasant for him.

Oh how much he wanted to touch those tantalizing skin of her's, her beautiful and bright e/c eyes, how her face brighten in something makes her pleased, how her eyebrow rose when she's confused or irritated, how she unconsciously pout when something unexpected happen.

Oh how he wish her pretty lips to pressed against his, he wouldn't mind as long as it was her. How her rosy cheeks were always flushed, how her eyes smile when she's happy.

Ah, surely he adore and love everything about her; sadly how he wish she do the same.

The thoughts of her being married with another men angered him to the fullest.

But of course, he wouldn't let that happen, only him can marry her. She's bound to be his, since the very beginning.

She was his reward after all, the reward that was worth dying for.

Well, if he can't have her, since she was his.

Then no one can. 

And he'll make sure of it.