Chapter 12: Cries and Plead

Reader's POV. 

I groan, as my body feels heavy and my head hurt like hell! Damn, that man should hear what a gentle is.

My wrist feel heavy, my clothes were not the same anymore! It was a big grey shirt, that reaches my thigh. I tried to struggle, a small hope rose my onto my face, but when I look over my legs again. Soon it fade as it come.

My eyes traveled through the place, and over a small desk a key and a knife cathes my attention, it was mine! Well, not exactly the keys, but hey, finder keepers.

I quickly get up and walk over the desk, to find out my chained wrist, the chained make a sound as I drag it, it was connected over the solid wall.

Groan and grunts escape my lips, every time I failed to unchain my self. The desk was on the other side of the room, it was impossible for me to get it, the chains were stopping me to move or step any further.

A small gasp came from my throat as I stop from moving, as the half moon was covered by black clouds, the small light from behind the door, was peeking through underneath it. I quickly jump over the bed and pull the cover and pretend to sleep, my heart races in adrenaline and shock, I tried to make my breathing calm.

A small sound of keys was hear outside, the creak sound of the door was heard.

Sounds of footsteps over the wooden floor; bare.

My grips tighten over the covers. Suddenly my breath hitched on my throat as the covers was pulled away from me.

- Third Person's POV.

A small yelp escape her lips in attempt to cover the half of her body, as the man; being the predator he is, has this lustful look over his eyes, clouded  by deep desire, holding it for such a long time.

He closes his eyes, reminiscing some of the days he had peeked whenever she's out of her kingdom.

The queen being kidnapped spread like an untamed fire, growing every corner of each and every kingdom, some gave hope, some gave mystery, some gave declaration to have the throne. People starts blabbing excuses, finding the rightful owner. The people gone mad for the power; the property it held, the power it possessed. 

The king smiles smugly over them, oh! how wicked for others to think they can get the throne that easily, it was his, it supposedly his, and only his, along with it's ruler--.

Who would follow someone for so long? Even a masochist will be tired and move on!  Who would do such an act? everyone knew no sane person would do that! or he is? no normal person would do that for fun! or is it? 

No, no one would, if your not young and naive, he is; after he met her. But now it's a different story here. He whispered her name, over and over, like a prayer, like a song with same lyric, like a cursed, like a mad man that his sanity run away and jump over the edge of the cliff to end his sad and untold misery. 

Oh, no as no one would say yes as it normal, then no one would understand what he felt, now that he have her. It'll be so silly for him, to let her go like that.

He laughed, and laughed and laughed like he never did laugh before, his madness was overpower over his mind, running like a virus that killed everyone who had it, his mind run like an athlete who used to. Like an never ending thread. 

The poor girl; the young lad; the queen who has power to rule, was  now... afraid, afraid that if she would done something that it'll end her life and no one would know about it. 

Afraid that she was risking her life, if only she was just a normal girl; but no... She's not just any normal girl, being born with a thick royal blood is pure pressure.