Chapter 14.1: Nightmares

Snow falls slowly as wind carry them around, and twirled into thin the air.

Snow flakes dances gracefully through the song that whispers by the wind, along the cold crisp it bare-

White and fresh, pulling onto the ground through the gravity. Though, some of them melt before they reach the ground, leaving nothing but a smoke that increase coldness.

Footprints where embedded through the thin later of snow, the snow supposed to be white; but the time she walk through; red was written behind. The blood from her clothes; fresh. Dripping through the floor. Creating an art by blood. She walks and walks, the smoke from her breath visibly seen. Her hands where limping over her sides, her hands were into firm grip of fist.

Her eyes were blank; hollow. As if her soul ran away from her very body, her small structure was not even shivering in cold. There's no any trace of emotion on her pretty face.

Her eyes were looking at the destroyed village, some of the smoke was from the cold, but some were from the fire that just died.

Died? She thought.

Everyone leave. She whispers.

Where do I belong? She asked to one but her self.

Would I die? She added.

Would I be like them? Like what? Asked herself. Like she's talking to another one.

Like ashes? I would be like ashes?

Her eyes suddenly lit up from sudden determination- along with anger- No, she was loathed- she's holding a dangerous grudge- she's holding a dangerous sin of wrath-

Her eyes felt hot from not blinking from time to time; she was... lost.

Lost by her own desperation, lost by her own loneliness, lost by her own despair, lost by the very cursed of avenge.

She watch as the building she called home collapse; she watch; she heard everything; the cries of everyone; the voices that haunting her in her very soul.

The image of her mother's death suddenly flash through her mind.

How can I be alive? She asked to herself, mocking her very existence.

How can I still be alive! She cursed her own very soul.

She promised, she promise she'll get out of this. She'll have her avenge, oh how she will.

Can I just forget it?- Her mind freeze.

Forget it!? Forget it?! How could I forget it!! She pulled her own hair, her eyes widens in disbelief, she lost her humanity. She's filled with frustration.