Chapter Seven: Rare can be horrible

Your POV.      

  The sun's light trying to make its way through the closed curtains. The slight hotness radiating and hitting my closed eyes making me frown.

      I slowly flutter my eyes open, brushing off the sleepy feeling away. I tried to move away but a lose grip over my waist stopping me from moving further.

I smile at the sight of him, his bare back was facing me, I pushed the comforter away of off me.

" Hey " I whisper trying to wake him.

" Hey, wake up " I said, he groan in reply and move away.  I rolled my eyes, it was hard to wake him like this.

I stand and place my hand over my left hip, the evil idea suddenly run through my mind.

I step near the window, I suddenly open it all wide now the morning light was bouncing in every corner of the room, so much light that really bother me too but I smile. I saw him slithering his hands finding the covers but I pull it away before his graps get it.

He groans loudly and sat up.

" Sometimes you're so evil, even with me! " He exclaimed dramatically. But he smile nonetheless and so am I.

" Yup, know that already, let's get ready. I'd to see your mother in a hour or two, she promised me a rare tea " I said while brushing my hair, putting it in a quick bun and enter the bathroom.

" And she promised a tour to a new shops around here, it'll take quite a while, how about you? any plans for today bf/n? "  I asked him.

" Yeah, father wish my presence on the meeting, also maybe I can catch the tour " I heard him reply.

" Good, you know how much it takes when she started to talk " I said and smile at the thought, the time surely flies around her, it never bored me when's she talks, anyways.

I finished brushing my teeth and strip. I enter the shower and put my favorite shampoo and conditioner. After I rinsed my self, I still take a moment to feel the water run through my skin.

I put robe around me and put a small towel on my head and rolled it over my hair to stay it still.

Bf/n soon entered the shower, I changed into a dress that only below my knees, I ribbon the strap around my waist and dry my hair. The f/c colored dress was nice and comfy.  The designs were detailed in a beautifully way, making it looks perfect on me.

I combed my hair nicely and let it fall, I was never fan of putting it into something, I always wanted it that way. Letting it fall and just put a clip on it or something was enough.

I low knock was heard thought the door.

" Come in " I demanded.

The maid enter. " Queen Bf/M/n was expecting your presence " She said and bow.

I look to see if Bf/n was done. But he's still not, I sigh and made my way to the door. The maid closed it and walk, it signal me to follow her. It leads in the garden.

A woman dress in a plain but fancy looking longsleve dress, sitting in a polished wooden chair. A beauty still on her mid forties.

" I see, having an alone time already? " I casually said, which lends me her attention.

" Oh my " She gasped and rise onto her seat and welcome in her open arms.

" Y/n! My beautiful fair lady! How's my favorite girl doing!? I'm so sorry I didn't come at the engagement party! The king and I was busy preparing everything in the future- "