Chapter I:Intro from Jin's POV

Another day of practice had ended so he entered the room he was supposed to be sharing with Min Yoongi.

Huh, what a surprise!, he thought, it's dark and empty...Again...

He took a bath and changed from his practice clothes. He felt peculiarly... He settled on the couch at the corner of their room and took his guitar; he had to practice some songs before sleep. However, every time he tried something was off, he couldn't concentrate. He felt so exhausted, not just physically but emotionally too. There was a thing that troubled him for quite some time now but today it was like he had verified his suspicions.

He took his phone and opened the kakaotalk to Suga's contact. Come on Jin you must talk to him about it, so send a hi or something to start the conversation, he told himself. He felt so nervous and angry. Why was it so difficult to send a fucking hi to someone you used to be so close with? Why he was so confused and angry?
He closed his phone, maybe he should calm first before he sends anything. Maybe it is his imagination again, maybe things aren't as he thinks they are... He sits there zoning out staring at the empty side of the room, Yoongi's side, and can't help his mind from cycling through the same dialog once more.

Maknae line and he were at the practice room when Junkook came to talk to him.

'Suga hyung had invited Hobie hyung and me for dinner today but Hobie hyung will return to his studio, so won't come. I haven't been alone with Yoongi hyung for so long that I feel that it would be too awkward to go without Hobie and also I feel too tired. What should I say to him , Hyung?'

Jin's heart sunk at that moment...

'Kookie you should tell him the truth I'm sure he'll understant' was the only thing he could say.

Suga had asked them to dinner? He said that he had work today until late and wouldn't be able to spent time with him... So he just did not have time for him ? Oh he was so stupid to believe him....

It has been some time now that he thought that Yoongi was avoiding him. He could not place exactly when it had started but at first he thought he was imagining things. Later he came to believe that all this was due to their schedule for their new album and the work holiness of Yoongi. Now though he knows that something is completely wrong between them. Yoongi turns down any suggestion for the two to spend some time together in general, and really does not come back at their room except if it's very late if not at all... Also, in their public appearances Suga communicates with him the least possible as to not attract the attention of the Armys that something is wrong. Why Suga was being so distant? Had he done something bad at him without noticing? Why hadn't he talked to him about it but preferred to build that wall between them? Oh , was he not worthy an explanation ? Was he so useless for Yoongi?
His train of thought was interrupted by Jimin knocking at his door.
'Hyung we are going to see a movie want to join? Also do you mind making a pizza with us to eat?'
'Well Jimin-ah I'm not in the mood that much right now'
he tried to refuse.

'Come on Hyuung!!! With all the practice for our comeback we haven't really spent time for just fun the four of us!!! Pleasee! Tae and Kookie will surely choose something fun to watch!'

Jimin's puppy eyes were always everybody's Achille's heel, and he was no different than everyone, the opposite actually he really adored Jimin and his cuteness.

'Okay Jiminie, let's go make some food while the others pick a movie' he sighted.

~☼~

Jimin was right he really have missed their time together. Okay they spend every day together practicing but not truly enjoying themselves. The movie that the duo trouble had chosen was indeed a good distraction for him and his mind. He was relaxing while watching the movie and he had come to the conclusion that if Yoongi had a problem with him and needed space then space he'll give. As he thought of that the door to the dorm opened and a shocked Yoongi came in.

'I thought you were tired and felt awkward to spent time with me Junkook-ah... But I see that you really had just other plants for today' Yoongi said, while looking a bit troubled and pained...

Well now you know how it feels , Jin couldn't restrain from thinking while he smirked at Yoongi. As he saw Yoongi's neglected face, another idea came to him, Well if Suga wanted to act like that to him without caring for his feelings, apart from time and space he'll give him something more... A taste of his own medicine, the game has begun...