Chapter II: Intro from Yoongi's POV

As every member in their group knew he and Jin where too close. They used to call each other roommates but that word for them had a very different meaning. They were closer than just friends but still not brothers or lovers. A lot of times the other members were mocking them that they suit one-another just perfectly. And even more times Yoongi had thought that they may be right but didn't want his thoughts for Seokjin to run too far because as everybody knew Jinnie was really not interested in any member as himself had cleared to Taehyung back in their start days as a group, when Taehyung has tried to get 'closer' to his hyung than expected. So Yoongi has settled to be roommates with Jin, the kind of roommates that are too comfortable with each other, that put together their beds and watch movies and that do not have to speak to communicate their minds.

Even though, Yoongi had really thrown away the idea to be something more with Jin, he couldn't just not notice how close he was to Jin comparing to the others. Jin will always pick him to talk to when troubled, would always message him when sad, will always let him touch him some more while in public without pull away or joke afterwards. All these really did not help much Yoongi's situation for Jin. He knew that he felt more for Seokjin but he thought he had the upper hand concerning his feelings.

However, not much time had passed before he started to become possessive. At first his jealousy was small. When Jin was talking with other group's members or when he would go out for hours with those people. He could completely control it or even better ignore it! He had never been jealous of any of their own group members. The first time he felt jealousy in an amount where he could realize it was at Billboard awards. It was their first time in such a big international event that they would not only attend but also win an award. Jin and he once more had chosen to stay at the same hotel room, but they had a constant visitor (apart from the maknae line that he was used to by now). Namjoon kept coming to their room searching for Seokjin and wanting to practice together his speech. Yoongi knew that he mustn't have had a problem with it since he knew that the two of them were good friends and after their travel at Hawaii they had broken the ice that had been placed between them after the kiss in that Run episode. So it was totally normal for Namjoon to seek Jin to practice, they used to do a lot at their mcing or at their dancing. He also knew that Namjoon was straight propably, but couldn't forget the hurt face Joon had that time at Mama awards, when Jin had stood too close and flirty with Ken. He had thought then that Namjoon was similar to him.

He had truthfully tried to control his emotions, but Namjoon had to pull close Seokjin all the fucking time in the awards. Not to mention the ' Hyung please stay close to me' before the award. He had started to lose it that day and all came down when Namjin tried to exchange colas in their live cam from BBMAs. He really was cursing inside when Hobie , his angel-his savior, spilled his drink on Jin. He thanked him so much inside his head and then coolly without looking at Jin (because he was fucking angry at himself for feeling that way for their leader) offered him some napkins. He had never before thought something bad about the others especially for Namjoon whom he admired and cherished as friend.

That night he realized that his feeling for Jin could be dangerous so he had to get rid of them. That night he decided to keep his distance from his 'roommate' for the sake of his relationship for the other members.

~☼~

At the start of Yoongi's distance, he remember Jin trying to fix them. He tried get them to have dinner together or just hung out watching a movie, but Yoongi , as he was proud for himself because even though he was burning to spend time with Jin ,had turned him down. Also with their coming comeback he did not have a lot of free time to even return to their dorm, so he was seriously getting detoxicated from Seokjin. That until today, at practice Seokjin had approached him.

'Yoongi-ah, are you working late tonight too? Should I wait you to spend sometime together? Our bromance needs a bust' he had said while giggling. Oh god that giggle would be this end some day...

'Hyung I have a lot to do, you know that I don't have that much time to 'play' with you whenever you are bored...' he had answered without thinking and now he could see the hurt in Jin's eyes.

Oh fuck was he too harsh?

'Well Jinnie hyung maybe another time ok?' he tried to smooth the situation.

'Yeah sure Yoongichi, I understand' Jin said faking a smile that did not reach his eyes.

Perfect! Now I really fucked it up...

When the practice ended for him he knew that he would have free time later at night. The thing with neglecting Jin was that he did not have what to do with his free time. He always used to spent it with him in a way. So now he thought of spending it with Hobie and Junkook since he haven't see the second apart from work much lately. He texted them since Hobie would keep practicing the dance for their comeback and Junkook would stay to practice singing with the rest of vocal line. The first reply was from Hobie, he wouldn't make since he had to work on his mixtape. Oh he understood he had a lot of stress too when making his own, he remembered. Second and a bit late came the reply from Kookie, 'Hyung I am too tired to go out today and I think I would be awkward with no Hobie hyung since we were supposed to go the tree of us'. So Hoseok had talked with Kook about it... Okay as the hyung he was he would let Kookie slip with this, he told himself.

He felt somehow betrayed but not as much as he would feel later on...