Chapter IV: Jin's POV

Last night he didn't want to return to their room. He chose to go sleep with Taehyung since Jimin's bed was too small and Junkook would sleep with J-Hope. Taehyung was also the person he felt the most comfortable to sleep with because he already knew his bed habits. Tae used to sneak into his bed all the time before. When morning came he did not expect that Yoongi would be so late to get up. Today they had to go early for practice since they had to practice for Festa in three different teams which meant that they would need triple the time from when they practiced all simultaneously. When Yoongi got down with them for breakfast was back to usual after-sleep-zombie state.

'Good morning Yoongi' Jimin said.

'Good morning... Did you stay late yesterday?' Suga replied sounding pretty casual.
'No hyung we went to sleep almost right after you came back' Junkook had replied.

'Really? Where did you spend the night this time Kookie? I didn't see you coming to our room' Yoongi's way of talking did not show any irritation over what had occurred yesterday.

Or at least it seemed like it... He tried to inspect Yoongi's expression better without been too obvious as he placed in front of him a plate with pancakes and some juice.
'Oh yes that's because I knew that Jin hyung would sleep at Tae's room so I would have no one to annoy...' Kookie said with his satanic-rabbit smile on.

Oh there it is... The usual motion of the head Yoongi does when he is bothered of something but does not want to be seen. Ha this would be more fun than I thought...

'Yeah that's exactly why I enjoyed my sleep for once without you trying to throw me off the bed' Jin said sassily, but he was already laughing, then turned serious to Suga, ' Yoongi you should eat this fast we are already late for practice today, I even slept with TaeTae and woke him up early for us to be on time but you really overslept...'

Suga did not say anything back as he used to when taunt by anyone. He became grumpier than usual too.

~☼~

As they had started practice already R&V team was first. He seated near Suga in front of the mirror and tried to be as indifferent and passive to him as possible. That until...

'Ah, I should do something that looks super cool! I must do it! I must show it next time!!! I'm so sick of doing hilarious stuff!' Yoongi had the audacity to say...

I'm I hearing correctly??? Did he just... He immediately started blinking.

'If you think like that how about find by yourself something cooler then?!' he spit back at Yoongi, loud enough for only him to hear and not the cameras. Suga laughed a little to this.

Oh is he laughing now? Was that funny at him? I thought what to do alone all this time, he did not give any suggestions because he was working in other things, I respected him and tried to not disturb him ... That's how he says thank you? Calm down Jin look at the mirror and calm down, cameras are rolling...

'We go after Jin hyung right?' he heard J-Hobe saying to ease the situation. Hobie always understands when he's getting seriously close to explode.

But then again...

'This is...Here...What I should do! A cool one! I heard it in 2006 or 2007...'Suga continued pointing at the sheets he had in front of him while grinning.

Oh he isn't backing down then... He enjoyes it...He looked at the papers and then completely ignored Yoongi. So he wanted something like that huh...Maybe he should go and do it alone then... He thought bitterly to himself.

He was hurt by Yoongi who did not recognized how hard he had thought of their part so it would be different, funny and refreshing for Armys. He knew that the others would probably do something that would be relevant to their talents so he had gone for a more alternative idea... But Yoongi wanted something else... Well he should have said it sooner!!!

Second to practice their performance were the 3J's team. They were supposed to show a 3 part dance in which each member had selected a song and was the lead dancer too. When they started their practice Yoongi went 'AW'. They were already flowing even if they made some mistakes their performance was going to be DOPE. And then their practice time came... He chose to try first. Suga on the other hand felt so awkward that he chose to sit and watch.

The music started and so did he. Namjoon was beside him helping him and Jimin was hyping. He had practiced alone for this so many times! He did not want it to be too funny because it was a song of Yoongi that he liked and respected a lot. He also had tried to reach the other for help but since Suga had a lot of work he never had a chance to even ask of it in the end. Namjoon however had seen him practice alone sometimes before and had given him some directions on how to be at least at the right beat. When he finished he was really pleased with himself and looked to Suga for some kind of approval.

'Ah is this, is this what you call passion?' was what Suga had to say to him...

'I did my best on my own!!!'He screamed a bit. That was totally unfair!!!

'He was right on the beat! If hyung was right on the beat you should at least be right on the key...' Namjoon came to his support.

'I am not just believing it' Suga tried to joke.

'Yeah, yeah I did my best!!!' he screamed once more.

Suga got up to start his part while testing some key mockingly ~ I am just not believing it~

'NOOO' he caught himself saying.

'Sing it for him hyung' Namjoon recommended.

Oh I would help him! I will show him that I help him in contrast with him... And he immediately started singing with Yoongi to show him the right way. Well it didn't do much since Suga just joked around in the end... For someone who's done with hilarious stuff he is enjoying himself way too much with this... He thought and started smiling with the rest.

Wait a moment that was wrong he had to be angry with Yoongi and his recent acts... Well he could be angry later, Yoongi was to enjoyable for him to not smile.