chapter 1

Rose pov.
I slowly jog with my cute dog #pinky# trailing behind,sniffing out different scents in the sand that gradually catching up. "look at the view pinky" I sigh out as I rest my sweaty hands on my hot thighs and catch my breath. "hold up pinky",we will go in a minute. We race down the last block and soon slow down when we came closer to our little house that sits at the ugly end of the estate. I burst through the wooden door with pinky as he begins to talk to me with grunts."I know boy"i cool, even though he doesn't even understand me. "Rose, go take a shower then come and sit with us in the living room" my dad orders as I just enter through the front door. "Just let me catch my breath dad" I groan as I gave pinky a quick rub then she goes plodding off into the kitchen "quickly then ", my dad shouted looking up from behind his glass as he sit on his old chair with a little bit of attitude which was not intended as I crawl my way up the stairs. My dad yelled just do what I say and get your fucking ugly ass back here in 10mins.... With his temper just as per usual. "stupid man" I hate him. I can not explain my hatred for that man, and for that bitch so called step mom,. I quickly strip then rinse my body down with a cooling waterfall. Then giving myself a quick scrub then I hop out... I looked down at the fading bruises that stained my skin on my lower ribs which was painfully caused by my stupid dad.. "Tears dropped down my face " Rose come down "the loud, pissed voice of my dad calls out from down the stairs which caused me to get a move on and change into some grey joggers and a tight black crop top. "I don't need a bra or panties" I said to myself... I walked down the stairs and into the living room but I soon halt in the way as 7 men crowd the small living room with my "step mom and dad" sat down on the leather sofa..... "come on in Rose" my step mom drags her hand through my tatty brown hair. "what's this?" I said looking nervous from the various amounts of attractive, handsome young men scattered around with their full attention on me... My dad rushly said this men will be taking you in place of the huge debt...