chapter 17

Rose POV
"The smell of strawberry toast filled the air". I sat up on the bed, not remembering how I got there.

"I remembered passing out on the floor"... I heard the sound of footstep, approaching close to my room.

"As the door opened, I'm presented with the one and only cold Mayowa, standing with a tray filled with different variety of foods. My mouth watered.

"Good morning" I said calmly, before looking down, to my notice I was shirtless, "oh my God". I yelled quickly gathering the bed cover to cover my self.

"To late" Mayowa said laughing with a evil smirk on his face.

I was so shy, I had to use a pillow to cover my face.... Feeling very bad.

"Don't act stupid" Mayowa sniggers, playfully glaring at me.

"I lift my eyes and looked at Mayowa who is also looking at me with evil smirk... "Well well well, here is your breakfast before it gets cold", he said coming closer to the bed and placed it on my lap. "I will leave for work now, please take care of yourself and don't stress yourself too much today, "he said".. Walking towards the door, before turning back and said, "less I forget the workers are back, you don't need to prepare dinner today, Mrs leey will take care of that...

"I looked up at Mayowa once again, and try to elucidate what is going on.
"Bye Rose" I heard him say before leaving the room..

"What the hell just happened."I asked myself.

" As I started eating the cereals Mayowa prepared, I can't get him out of my head, the way he looked at me, there was something different in his eyes when he walked into the room this morning. Maybe like a little affection, but his gaze was still cold, It could melt a ice.

"The smell of his cologne filled the room, his well fitted black suit, his black shinning hair. Oh my this guy look like a motherfucking sexy goddess.

"After I finished my breakfast, I had my bath, brushed my black shoulder length hair."I applied little makeup. Its been a while, I looked fine in the mirror apart from the eye bag which I got from lack of sleep because of the nightmares I have been having lately.

"The dreams are always about my childhood, the torture, my mom death. Which I try very hard to forget.

"As I walked out of my room, dressed in a light pinked flower gown, I breathed the fresh morning air.

" I went to the kitchen to check if Mrs leey was there so I could help her with few chorus. " I got there I saw Mrs Leey with that same girl. Good morning leey I said, hugging her. Morning rose, you look so beautiful today rose " she said.

"Thank you so much, I said with a huge smile. Rose meet my daughter Africa. Mrs leey said, hello Africa nice meeting you. Hello she replied....

"Africa and I had a good time in the kitchen, while cleaning and washing, we found out we where the same age, well well well, I'm seeing bestie in making...

"The whole day went by very fast and it was 5:00pm already. "I decided to go swim, its been a while.

🌸please🌼
            🌸Vote🌼
                      🌸Share🌼
                             🌸 Comment🌼

Thank you
  #thoniaebube#