chapter 16

Mayowa POV
"I was done with my work for today. "I can't wait to get home to see how rose was doing. "I said to my self feeling very guilty. I know she can't so all those work I gave her.

"After few minutes, I reached my mansion. And entered, I can't believe what  I'm seeing. Every single place is fucking clean. It all looked so perfect.

"I went to the kitchen to check if she prepared dinner. Fuck yes she did, as I went closer to the table the foods where properly arrange. All the food smells delicious.

"And they all looked mouth watering. I tasted the strawberry cake, I froze oh my!!!!!! I yelled this was the best strawberry cake I have ever tasted and strawberry cakes are my favorites . Taking another bite, I closed my eyes and tasted every single flavour in my mouth."I love it.

"I can't believe she cooked all this food alone and cleaned. Her cleaning looked like a professional.

"I looked around I didn't see her, I went to her room to check for her, I felt really sad because she did all this work alone and it really hurt me. When I entered, I saw her sleeping on the floor. She look very very tired. I wanted to take her to my bedroom, make love to her and tell her how really sorry I am and how much I love her. But I couldn't.

"I picked her up from the floor, laid her on the bed. I observed her. The rising and falling of her breast when she snored. Softly, her perfect nipples picked through her dress, her sexy full pink lip.

"Oh my, this girl is just to perfect.. I fucking want her. I left her room before I could do something bad that I will later regret..

Sorry this is very very short, my wattpad is having little problem

Please

Vote

Like

Comment

Thank you

PC: love y'all
              #thoniaebube#