Sirius; At Last

Sirius's POV

This is it, it's happening. We're actually about to do this.

She looked up at me, her big blue eyes shining in nervousness, and lust. I slipped my fingers under her lavender silk pajama top, and slid it over her head. Looking down at her, topless, made my heart thud against my chest. Her creamy skin, perfect breasts, now flushed with color; made every nerve in my system on high alert. 

And then she touched me.

She ran her fingers along my chest, soft as butterfly wings. She felt every muscle on my torso  getting her fill, and moving to the next one. I watched as her eyes would darken. She ran her hands along my rib cage, going up to my neck, where she played with the hair at the nape. 

 My control was snapping as I placed my hands on her hips, softly caressing her. I continued moving my way up, to cup her breasts. A contented sigh escaped her lips, driving me crazy.

In the dim light of the candles, I looked to see her face. Her eyes were closed enjoying the sensation of my hands on her. Her long dark lashes lying like fans against her high cheek bones. And then, I looked at her lips. 

Pink, soft, full, and begging to be kissed. I tangled my hand up into her hair, running my fingers through the silky waves. Scarlet moaned my name softly, that was all it took.

 I captured her lips in a kiss that started slow but quickly intensified until I felt as if I was on fire.

My sweet Scarlet Rose turned into a wild creature. [Not literally] I found myself being pushed  back; so I was lying flat on her bed as Scarlet straddled me, and began kissing and sucking on my neck gently. 

Her hair had fallen like a silken curtain around my face. She slowly worked her way down my body, kissing and touching me everywhere, her hair leaving a fiery trail on my skin. 

I didn’t stop her, [nor did I want to] but helped her as she took off my boxers. She  tossed them at the end of the bed. I was laying there, in all my glory just for her. I didn't find it fair to be the only one in the buff, so I sat up for the briefest of moments to slid her night shorts down her smooth legs. Caressing them as my fingers worked their way down the length of her body.

She pushed me back down, and took control once again. I'll admit I wasn't expecting this from her for the first time. I thought I was the one that was going to be showing her the ropes, but from the looks, and feels of things...I was wrong. I didn't mind though, I wanted to see what she was going to do.

And then her hands were on me. I shuddered with anticipation, but when I felt her lips around him, I nearly bounced off the bed. My god, such....wow. Words cannot describe the feeling. I looked downward, and she looked just magnificent.  

She just laughed a soft sexy laugh. At first I  wasn't sure if she was entirely aware of what all she was doing to me, but now I knew better. That little minx. That damned dead sexy, mother fucking, minx. She knew all along what she was doing to me. And dammit, I was just putty in her hands. And I.....liked, no...loved every minute of it.

I clenched both sides of the sheets with my fists. My whole body started shuddering while I let out a moan in pure pleasure. I couldn't help it. But I soon realized I needed to stop her before I exploded. Much to my dismay.

 I grabbed her shoulders and then started pulling her upward, so her glorious body was  over me. I pulled her up into my arms, giving her a mind blowing kiss, and rolled over with her. My whole  body covering hers. She seemed so small underneath me. 

Now it was her turn to be driven crazy like she had done to me. I went down the length of her body, kissing every inch of it. My hands leaving a hot trail that had Scarlet trembling. I could feel her muscled quivering underneath my touch. Perfect. 

I even went down to her toes, normally I wouldn't but Scarlet is a goddess that every inch should be worshiped. Then I slowly started moving my way back up to her stomach savoring every inch of her. I gently nudged her legs apart, and captured her with my lips.

 This time Scarlet nearly shot off the bed and I had to chuckle. Her hands were threaded through my ebony curls, holding on while arching her back. I stayed there, driving her insane until she moaned his name, “Sirius, please.” 

She begged desperately, wanting something that was just out of her reach, but I know she could feel it building. I could feel her body growing hotter with ever stroke with my tongue. I knew what she wanted as I came back up between her legs, and ever so slowly entered her. 

I watched her face as it twitched, assuming it was a reaction to the pain running through her body. However, just as it came...it left. Replaced by nothing but a look of pleasure.

I moved slowly allowing her to get used to the feeling, but slow wasn’t what Scarlet wanted apparently. She pushed me off of her, then flipped me over. Soon she was crawling up my body straddling my waist. Taking me in her.

 I looked up at her magnificent body in the candle light. She looked like some mythological moon goddess, her blonde, and teal hair hanging wildly around her shoulders, creamy skin that seemed to glow. 

But it was her eyes that got me; they were shining in the light. Those beautiful sapphire blue eyes with flex of violet hypnotizing me. The pure love and lust that radiated from her. Her flushed face, a sly smirk, and mischief twinkle in those pools of blue.

Scarlet increased our tempo, running on pure animalist instinct. She started making sweet little whimpering noises that were driving me mad. I reached up and pulled her face gently to my own and capturing her lips as we continued to move. Both of our cries muffled by each other’s kisses as we exploded together. 

Scarlet finally collapsed on top of my chest. My arms wrapped around her, holding her as close as I could. I'd never let her go if I could help it. We were drenched in sweat, sticky with our love, but it was perfect. 

Her breathing was labored but starting to calm down a little. She looked up at me, and smiled.

"Merlin, that was bloody amazing Shags."

"Indeed Blondie. That was the best sex I've ever had."

"Me too."

I chuckled, and kissed the top of her head. We laid there for the rest of the night; our hearts beating together, causing us to drift off to sleep.

Life was perfect for once.