Scarlet; Birthday Surprises

They say it's your birthday

Well, it's my birthday too yeah

They say it's your birthday

We're gonna have a good time

I'm glad it's your birthday

Happy birthday to you

Birthday-The Beatles

***

One week later,

October 31st, 1975

The chilled air tickled my skin as I sat on the rocks by the Black Lake. The gorgeous Autumn colored leaves littered the ground, swirled in the air, and landed on me. My pearl engagement ring glinted in the setting sun, making me smile every time I looked at it.  My back was pressed against a warm, firm body, and a pair of strong arms wrapped around me. I've never felt more safe, and secure. My head rolled back, as we watched the sun set. The refection in the lake was mesmerizing. 

"Beautiful isn't it?"

"Yes you are."

"Really Shags? You're seriously going to use that line?"

"It's one of my best."

"Not with me....come up with something a little more creative. Please."

I felt him chuckle, and his hand came up under my chin tilting my head up to look at him. Those piercing charcoal grey eyes sending shivers all down my body. He tilted his head down to meet mine, and our lips touched. Soft, tender, sweet, and full of love. I felt like melting right there. He pulled away, but just enough to look me in the eyes. Those warm, beautiful eyes. I could stare at them forever. 

"A thousand sunsets like this one couldn't even compare to your beauty. Because, you have something they don't.....they don't have this."

He placed his hand on my stomach, rubbing it softly. A smiled crept across my face, as I placed my hand over his. Our fingers entwined, and we just looked at the small bump. The small round bump that held the greatest thing in the world. Our baby. Our little heir the the Black throne. 

"Are you nervous Sirius?"

"Of course not. It's everything I've always wanted."

"Really?"

He kissed me,

"Really."

And then he did something that shocked me. He bent down and kissed my stomach. 

"Hello baby Cordelia, I can't wait to meet you. I love you, both of you."

 I jumped out of bed. My god, what the hell was that? No, no, no, no, no. Pregnant? What the hell? These dreams are getting out of hand. They used to be sweet. Fantasy clearings, snogging, holding hands, but now I'm pregnant? Well shit. Ever since last week, with our little snogging session...things have been off. I'm not talking about us not talking, avoiding each other...no nothing like that. It's the exact opposite. We're too fine. If that makes any sense. It's like it didn't happen. I know it did....didn't it? I wasn't dreaming it, Or was I? Honestly I can't tell what's real and what's a dream anymore. I haven't been sleeping well this past week. As you can tell.

Like, I thought dating Matt was going to be swell. I was wrong....way....way....way wrong. For one, he talks to me as if I'm a child at times. True, I can act childish, and true I am two years younger than him...but for fuck's sake, I know how to ride a broom. That's just an example...the bastard was trying to show me the proper way to ride a broom. Please, I was riding before I could walk. Then there's the snogging. Or lack there of. He kisses like a dog. Slobbering all over my face. (Ironically, Sirius doesn't.) Plus, he's too...handsy. He's a grabber and it's really unattractive. Way too aggressive. He does nothing to try and woo me, turn me on, ect. He just starts grabbing me, thinking it'll work. Here's a hint...it doesn't. Plus, it seems that even Lily, Remus, and Rayne are against me dating him. They say something doesn't feel right. Which is exactly what Sirius and James said. So either they talked to them, or something is really off with him. I can't take it anymore I really can't. That's why I'm breaking up with him today. It may be bitchy, but at this point I don't really care.