~*~

Note: This book is part of a series (4th to The Beautiful Katastrophe)

This is a work of fiction. This story which follows a realistic timeline of events in Prince Rogers Nelson's life is purely fictional. Any resemblance to actual events or encounters are coincidental or for entertainment purposes only.

Copyright © 2017 K.Shaniece

All rights reserved. This book or any portion thereof may not be reproduced or used in any manner whatsoever without the express written permission of the publisher except for the use of brief quotations in a book review.

This story contains: Strong Language & Explicit Sexual Content. For Mature Readers Only.

~*~

If your eyes are reading these words, know this book is for you.  So, please enjoy it.  And thanks to my Purple Fam for encouraging me to go forward and for helping me keep Prince's memory alive! 

Forever & Always,

Shona ♥

~*~

"When the lights go down, and it's just you two ... that's when you hear the sounds of what true lovers do."

- Prince

From the eyes of Prince, a wild journey only a stubborn heart could guide ...

The Beautiful Saga:

The Beautiful Katastrophe

Cherry Mountains

Paisley Moon

When The Lights Go Down

The Beautiful Aftermath

The Beautiful Experience (Short Story Collection)