(VIII) Here I Go Again

Lula didn't gratify my wish to have her company in Germany. I had to go 10 days without her. I'll admit, she had me whipped pretty good. Had a picture of her taped to my headboard and everything. The camera captured the beauty of her eyes so stunningly. It was hard to stop staring once I started.

  It was hard to stop staring once I started

I was torturing myself. But I wasn't saying nothin'.

My show in Modena, Italy was originally scheduled for September 4th before we changed it to the 3rd. But because of the wedding, it then got pushed back to September 2nd.

So on the morning of September 3rd, I was actually flying to Negril, Jamaica with my muscle-head brother and right hand keyboardist, Dr. Fink.

Saturday/September 3, 1988/Negril, Jamaica

     Lula was to show up a couple hours after me, so Duane, Fink and I parted ways, and I was taken to some spa retreat she booked for the two of us

Lula was to show up a couple hours after me, so Duane, Fink and I parted ways, and I was taken to some spa retreat she booked for the two of us. We were only staying four nights, I had a show back in Germany on the 8th. But she wanted to make every minute count. And every second had "to be filled with romance," according to Ms. Burberry. It was both our first time visiting the island.

A smiley female attendant showed me to the stone cottage. I wasn't very impressed at first sight. It was beautiful, but... "Where's the kitchen?"

"There's a full-service restaurant just footsteps away."

"Oh." I placed my bag down on the king sized bed, and went to peek in the bathroom. Small, but acceptable. Or maybe my taste just had gotten spoiled as of late, in and out of Lula's mansion and five-star hotel suites. The place was the size of a standard one-bed motel room.

"Is there anything else I can get you at the moment, Mr. Prince?"

Out on the private balcony, there was a beautiful view of the waters. I knew Lula would appreciate it, but I didn't know about the lack of amenities. "No. I'm just worried my girlfriend will freak out when she doesn't see a fridge and stove." And I grinned to compensate for any harshness I may have given off.