Winter Is Coming

Hello, just an author's note before we get started with the story!

I do not own any characters like Captain America, Nick Fury, Bucky Barnes, etc. only the ones I have created on my own as well as the concept of this book.

Every Avenger (possibly Loki also) will make an appearance at least once, but the story revolves around the main characters from Captain America: The Winter Soldier. I say this so that you will not be disappointed if your favorite Avenger is not included a lot. I'll try my best to incorporate them, but that is not a guarantee.

If you have not seen the movie and do not want to spoil anything for yourself, I will post warnings at the beginning of every chapter if there are things I consider spoilers so you know not to read on. There might be a lot because of the timing.

The book occurs AFTER the happenings of Captain America: The Winter Soldier. Flashbacks will be in italics.

There is a quote at the beginning of every chapter. These will not directly pertain to the chapter's events. The same thing goes for the chapter titles, and yes they all have to do with winter in some way.

Any questions can be asked through comments or my inbox. If you want your question answered by me specifically, please use my inbox so there's little to no chance that I'll miss it! I've gotten questions pertaining to submitting fan art, and the answer is yes, you can send me it, just inbox me and I'll help you along.

I'll try my best to be neat about grammar and spelling, but if you see a mistake don't hesitate to point it out! Constructive criticism is appreciated.

ALSO, I have only posted this story on Wattpad. If you see it anywhere else, I did not put it there, and I would also not like it there, so it'd be great if you'd let me know if you find this story elsewhere.

I also won't ask you for votes or comments every chapter cause I know that gets annoying, but know that I appreciate them! :)

One more thing: I realize I don't have the scene with Tony's parents written correctly. I wrote this before Civil War came out, so I made something up for that scene because I didn't know how that went down.

Thanks for reading! Enjoy!

©2014 thecastlebuilder