Sugar Cubes -Chapter 1

Richie and Eddie were now dating.

*2 Months Before*

Eddie was getting his stuff from his locker getting ready to leave school for the weekend, when all of a sudden his locker got slammed shut. "Hey Eds!" Richie Tozier had said to the frightened boy.

"Jesus Richard Tozier! You almost gave me a fucking heart attack!" Eddie said to annoy the tall boy. "Don't call me Richard, Edward." Richie said annoyed by Eddie's remark. Eddie chuckled a bit, "Anyways we have to finish the group project with Stan and Bill."

Richie absolutely hated group projects, he especially hated working with on them with Stan and Bill, they were to annoying yet they were his friends. "Oh greaaat!" Richie said sarcastically. "Speaking of the devils!" Stan and Bill walked over to Richie and Eddie with their arms over each other's back. "Hey g-guys! Can w-we invite the g-gang with us?" Bill asked.

Richie hated that, Bill would always ask to invite the group and Eddie being the pure child he is he would say yes which wouldn't give Richie a chance to be with Eddie. "Can you shut up B-B-Bill?" Richie said rudely.

"Beep beep Richie!" A female voice said. "Oh, Hey Bev!" Eddie said, "Also, yeah they can come with us Bill." Richie groaned but he accepted the fate that Eddie and him would never get any alone time together.

When they got to the library, which us where they would always go, they saw a few of their other friends they accedently for got about. It was El, Lucas, Will and Mike.

By the time Eddie had noticed them they started walking with the group downstairs, where they could talk as loud as they want. When they got downstairs instead of working they started playing a game of truth or dare. As always Eddie opposed to the idea but Richie, Bev, Mike, Lucas, Stand and Ben practically begged Eddie to play, which in the end he did play.

So Bev went first, "Truth or dare Bev?" Mike said. "Truth." Bev responded. "Bev stop being a pussy choose dare!" Lucas said "You always choose truth!" Bev rolled had eyes and said "Fine, dare," Lucas smiled at Mike like they knew what dare she was going to ha- "Kiss Bill." Mike said.

Bev, Bill, and Ben's faces turned into shock while everyone else was laughing. Bev sighed as she kissed Bill "There, you happy?" El smiled gleefully, she still didn't really talk much, even after knowing her for so many months. After rounds of kinky truths and stupid dares, Eddie was next.

"So Eddie, truth or dare?" Stan asked. "For the first time I'll choose dare." Eddie said nervously, you could see he was nervous about choosing dare, especially the dare that Lucas gave to El, where she had to start dancing and lypsinging to "Monster" By Mikey Manaj (lmao)

"Eddie I dare you and Richie to go into that small bathrrom down here, the one where barely two people can fit." Stan said while everyone was practically screaming. Eddie was frozen while Richie was totally down, he was so down with that, that he took Eddie by the hand a dragged him into the bathroom.

************************************
I'm shooketh this is my first fan fiction.

HOW WAS IT?! also sorry for calling u a slut in the introduction, aLSO bare with me, this book will get interesting soon, lots of drama and betrayal, also Eleven has her powers in this so get ready for that ;)