Leave - Chapter 8

Eddie got up and started running over. The police thought it was some prank call, they got the wrong address. Eddie grabbed his bike and rode over to Richie's house as fast as he could. He called Bev, Eleven, Max and Steve so they could help him.

When Eddie saw them at Richie's house Steve asked him "So how are we gonna get inside?" Eddie gave Steve a disappointed look. He opened the door "Dumbass." Eddie whispered.

When they saw Richie and his mother they imminently pulled her off of him. Steve picked up Richie and placed him in his car. Beverly brought some kiddy handcuffs and placed them on his mother. "You're under arrest for child abuse." She said in a deep tone. Eddie would have laughed if this wasn't a serious situation.

They hopped into Steve's car, Eddie riding his bike to the hospital, yet first they brought his mother to the police station. Then they drove Richie over to the hospital. They took him immediately.

"Hey Eddie, we're going down to the diner. Wanna head out with us?" Steve asked. Eddie shook his head, no. "See, it was useless asking mom."Mike said to Steve.

Eddie was in they waiting room, almost falling asleep when he heard "Excuse me sir?" Eddie woke up. He saw a nurse standing in front of him. "Are you with Richard Tozier??" She questioned him. Eddie nodded "Yes I am, why?" She looked down "His cuts are deep, this isn't the first time he's been cut up like that, we could tell. We have to take him into surgery, but we need someone close to him to sign." Eddie said "I'm his boyfriend! I'll sign." He took the paper and signed it. Then the nurse ran back into the room.

Great... More waiting Eddie thought. Yet Eddie didn't have to wait for long before waking up. He walked over to the counter. "Is Richi- Richard Tozier able to take visitors?" The nurse nodded and gave him a badge. When he walked into the room Richie was asleep.

He looked peaceful. Eddie sat down, looking at him. Eddie felt a massive blush go down to his cheeks, Richie wasn't wearing his glasses. He looked pure, innocent, and youthful.

Eddie stood up to look at him when he heard the words "I must have fucked your mom so hard she sent me to the hospital." Eddie groaned "You were better when you were sleeping." Richie laughed a bit "Thanks." They soon started talking "So Richie, what the fuck happened?"

Richie started explaining and you could see how sad and angry Eddie was getting. "Well at least she's gone.. Wait I forgot to tell you, instead of them putting you in a home... You'll be living with us." Eddie said.

Richie smirked a bit "Now I get to see you more." Richie grabbed Eddie's arm and brought him closer. Eddie's face was close to Richie's when they soon kissed. "Now I'll have a chance to fuck you instead of your mom." Eddie blushed. "Richard Tozier! Jesus!!"

______________________________________

So, I might publish a smut... It depends....

So yeah ;)