Henry - Chapter 3

Soon they left. Eddie and Richie went together because they live near each other... Bill went to his house. Ben went with Beverley to make sure she didn't get hurt. Also, Stan took Mike home. When Richie and Eddie were walking together there was an awkward silence.

"Why did you kiss me?" Eddie asked Richie. "WOAH WE ARE NOT TALKING ABOUT THAT NOW!" Richie said loudly making sure nobody in the neighborhood heard what Eddie said. "I did it because I wanted to see Beverley and El's reaction. Plus lower your voice, if my mom hears you she'll beat the shit out of me,

Remeber how a few weeks ago I came to school with bruises on my arms, it was because I told my mother that homosexuals weren't so bad." Richie lowers his head into Eddie's shoulder. "Well my mom is totally fine with it..." Eddie said quietly. They then walked together but instead of going home Eddie took him to a hill.

"Where the fuck are we Eddie spaghetti?" Richie asked. "We're here to look at the stars and don't fucking call me that, I've told you that befote!" Eddie said a bit loudly. The taller boy laughed.

They la yes down next to each other just watching the moon and all the stars. When they hear a car engine pull up. Eddie knew who's car it was. It was the fucker named Henry Bowers, the bully. Richie knew about him to so when they saw him get out of his car they got up.

"Hey faggots! You watching the stars!?" Henry said spitting a bit. Richie pushed Eddie back protecting him.

"Aww you gonna protect your boyfriend?" Hebert snickered "Let's see how tough you are bitch." Henry started chasing after them. Eddie and Richie ran until Richie tripped and fell over. Henry soon picked up Richie by his hair. "Hey faggot, wanna talk shit now."

Richie snapped back "Go fuck your dad you mullet wearing asshole!" He shouted in Henry's face. Henry took out his knife and pulled his shirt up. Eddie stood there in terror. "So what should I spell? Maybe I should spell 'Im A Fag', yeah that'll work."

-----------------------------------------------------------so um... I'm sorry? I honestly have nothing else to say but sorry lol.