Love Me - Chapter 7

That Same Night-

Eddie brought Richie to his house while he was sober. "Thanks for hanging out with me Eddie... Um I should get inside." Richie was still embarrassed about what he said, and he got rejected.

"What? Why?" Richie said with concern on his face. "What if you mom finds out! She'll kill both of us!" Eddie said with his squeaky little teen voice. Eddie felt something fall on his head. It was tears, Richie was crying. He looks so hot even when he cries Eddie thought to himself before getting up. "Hey don't cry. I love you too, but we can't date." Eddie said while wiping his tears away. "A-alright." Richie said sniffling. Then Eddie kissed Richie's forehead.

When Richie headed inside he tip toed into his room before hearing "Richard Tozier get over here!!!" It was his mom. When Richie walked over to his mom she looked drunk. "Why are you wearing? You look like a faggot." She said slurring over her drunken words. "I'm wearing an outfit mother." Richie said using his smartass mouth. His mother growled which made Richie whimper a bit. She started walking over to him.

Richie backed up against the wall. He saw his mother tower over him. She soon slapped him across the face. "Don't get smart with me you!!!" She started beating him up. She punched him, slapped him, and best him till he started bleeding.

She took her wine bottle and smashed it on his head. Richie passed out for a little while before waking up.

He was gasping for air, it felt like he was dying. He saw his mother with her hands around his neck.

"You-" She proceeded to call him every curse word she could think of while she was drunk.

Richie had hot streaming tears roll down his face. He knew this was it for him. The end. He grabbed his phone and called Eddie. His mother didn't notice.

When Eddie picked up all he heard was Richie gasping for air and his mother telling at him. Eddie panicked. He called 911 and started heading over. He was not going to let his best friend die.