What? - Chapter 6

A Few Hours Later

Richie already went home and Eddie was listening to music on his phone. He remembered some kid for class that he didn't like was having a party. Richie was going to be there.

Eddie got up and started getting dressed. He couldn't wait to see Richie. Eddie started walking over to the party when he got a message.

Baby Boy: Hey Eds, you coming to the party?

Eddie: Hell yeah, I'm walking over.

Eddie soon started running, wanting to get there faster. Once he got there you could hear the rap music and smell of booze from miles away. He walked in and saw Richie, yet Richie was swaying over to Eddie. Richie had no shirt on, shorts, and a flower crown. Eddie looked over to see that Bev texted him. When Richie got over to Eddie he said "Hey Eds, wanna drink?" Eddie didn't like alcohol but he couldn't say no to Richie.

After many drinks, lots of dancing and drunk text messages later Richie started talking to Eddie, they were a bit sobered up. "So Eddie, wanna go upstairs? Its boring down here." Eddie nodded while Richie dragged him upstairs. When they got upstairs they went into the bedroom (remember this is fluff) to see Mike and Eleven kissing.

Richie said "I knew it! Beverley owes me 5 bucks." Mike's was flustered and Eleven looked shocked. Mike said "You tell anyone about this I'll tell my mother Stev- I mean.." Mike fumbled over his words. They than ran out of the room leaving it to Richie, Eddie and a passed out drunk girl on the floor, she looked a lot like Mike's sister.

They sat down and started talking when Eddie said "So Richie, what are you?" Richie had a puzzled look on his face. "What do you mean ' what are you'"? Eddie sighed "What's your sexual orientation?" Richie looked a bit flustered.

"I'm obviously straight, I always sneak into your house to fuck your mom." Richie said laughing. Eddie groaned and gave Richie a few more drinks so he wouldn't be as sober to make mom jokes. Once Richie was drunk... Again, Eddie layed his head on Richie's lap. "Eddie, I love you so much." Eddie started to feel a bit hot before getting up. "Richie you're drunk, y-you don't know what you're saying!" Richie pulled Eddie's mouth into his, soon kissing him.

They stayed there for a while before releasing to get air. "Richie, I love you too... Yet we can't be together."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry for not uploading

I lost my phone and when I found it I cried for like an hour.

So yeah :D