P R I D E- Chapter 5

Richie stood up, which went against Eddie's rule of don't get up and walked around. When they were together he wasn't able to snoop around. Yet now he was able too because Eddie left to go get him some treatment oil.

Richie walked over to Eddie's desk looking through everything when he found keys hidden in a pot of cactus.

Richie looked at the drawer that had a key slot, which is was locked.

When Richie went over to the drawer he wondered what was inside. "Is it more medicine? What if he's hiding girl clothing in here? What if he puts makeup in here? What if he has knifes in here? What if.." When Richie opened it he looked inside and saw skirts.

Pink, white, grey, black, green, yellow, etc. All types if colors. Diffrent patterns too. When Richie picked one of the skirts a Polaroid picture came out. It was a photo if him in a shirt and a crop top. Richie's face was turning red and he placed the picture in his pocket.

When he tried to look at the other ones he heard a small little gasp, it was Eddie. "Richie!!" Eddie ran over and closed the drawer. Richie laughed a little pinning Eddie against the drawers. He smirked a bit and put his hand behind Eddie, pushing Eddie towards himself. "I would like to see you wear one of those" Richie said.

Eddie's face turn pink. "No!! I told you not to get up, and you looked through my private dresser!!" Richie sighed "Alright fine, but before I let go of you can you... Um kiss my forehead again cause that was really cute."

Eddie laughed a bit and stood on his toes trying to reach Richie's head. Richie picked him up and Eddie kissed his forehead.

"Hah, Eds." Richie said. When they heard knocking on Eddie's door they got out of their bubble Richie put Eddie down and went to open the door.

When he saw Stan and Beverley. "What are you guys doing here?" You could see Bev's face light up when she saw Richie "What are you doing here?" Bev said with a smirk. "Bev I understand you want Eddie and I to date but it's never gonna happen, because I'm straight."

"Stop lying Richie we all know your 100% gay for Eddie."  Stan said

"Okay maybe I am..." Richie said with his head hung low. Eddie was at the top of the staircase trying not to squeal.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

I feel like I rushed things but... It'll all be worth it, also whenever I finish writing a chapter I'll post it immediately. So expect that.

And im sorry for the next chapters and what im about to do to your heart please forgive me now before it's to late. 😊😊💜💜

🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈