Germs - Chapter 2

"What the hell!" Eddie said to the taller boy. "Do you know how many fucking germs there are in this bathroom, I bet men come down here to jerk off, disgusting!!" Richie started laughing at the annoyed boy. "You cursing is everything."

"This fucking stinks!" Eddie said with a sigh. "Well at least I get to be with you for once." Richie mumbled to himself.

"Huh?" Eddie asked, "Oh, it was nothing." Richie said with a sigh "Seriously we need to hang out together." Eddie looked at Richie in confusion and asked him "But we already hang out so what the point." Richie sighed a bit louder this time and just went silent.

"I meant us alone, because you never curse and act this way with the group. It's so cute!" Eddie's face turned a light pink color but he brushed it aside. "Whatever Richard Tozier." Richie brought his face closer to Eddie's when he whispered "You're laying on the toilet." Eddie screamed, he got off and ran into Richie's arms.

The gang got worried so they opened the door only to see them in each others arms. "Wait, it isn't what it looks like!!" Eddie said to Bev and El who were fangirling. "Shut up Eddie, you totally know we kissed." Richie said, obviously lying. "I'll do it again just to prove it!" Eddie pushed him away but Richie caught onto his arm and brought him back into his arms before kissing him.

All you could hear were yells from the girls, and the guys laughing. "Richie what the hell!" Eddie said a bit angry. "What?" Richie said with a smile. He just had his first kiss with the boy he liked.

Beverly said "Did you like it so much that you wanna do it again, yet on a bed with no clothes and a camr-"  "Beep beep Bev!" Stan said. "Hey isn't that my thing?!" Richie said to Stan.

Eddie didn't care about what they were saying. He had still been in Richie's arms after kissing him. His first kiss was with a boy, and he really really really liked it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So, how did you like this chapter? Most of my chapters are gonna be short cause im making a Groupchat story with the cast of IT and ST! I know what you're gonna say "Don't those things take like 5 seconds to make?" Hell no. So yeah