ѕíx

This chapter is going to be pretty gross with detailed gore. Read carefully
~~~~
~~~~

"He was an organ donor."

The blood splattered on her face. It rolled down her cheeks and dampened the dirty, concrete floor.

The axe was brought down again and again. The internals of the once human now littered the floor. Cold blood gushed everywhere.

The group collectively moaned and gagged as a putrid stench filled the small room. She felt her nose burn and her legs weaken at the horrific odor.

Rick continued to hack off an arm, and then a leg. He pulled away and groaned, throwing off the mask and wiping his nose with his arm.

Amara spared a glance at the mutilated crank and she winced. The stomach was ripped and the limbs were off to the side. She didn't want to even think about those coming near her.

Rick handed the mask and axe to Morales. "Keep chopping." He demanded.

Amara glanced at Glenn to see his hands rested on his head, and a look on his face she couldn't describe.

"Everybody got gloves?" And then she knew what was coming.

"Don't get any in your mouth or eyes." She whispered as Rick began to bend down to the body.

The group followed, including her, and one by one, they stuck their hands into the mushy mesh of a walker.

The internals squelched as they slipped through her gloved fingers. She felt the bile rise in her throat.

She stood, the discolored gunk in her hands and she wanted to throw up. But she just swallowed harshly.

Amara slowly brought the substance to her chest and began to rub. The stench was at an all time extreme. Her eyes watered and sweat seemed to cascade down her face and back.

Jackie and Andrea began to load on the crank blood all over her torso, Glenn and Rick getting the same treatment.

"Oh god." She heard Glenn cry and she looked over to see an intestine being pulled from the body and hung over his shoulder. Her stomach clenched in remorse.

"Oh this is bad. This is really bad." He continued to whine as the organs were being slathered all over his body.

"Think about something else, puppies and kittens." Rick suggested, his own face scrunched.

"Dead puppies and kittens." T-Dog murmured.

Glenn suddenly turned around and his stomach contents were splattered onto the floor.

"Come on, seriously?" Amara looked at T-Dog in disbelief. He just shrugged apologetically.

She waddled over to where Glenn was hunched over and she set a gloved hand on his shoulder. "Come on."

He looked up and paused before nodding his head and straightening up.

"We smell like them?" Rick asked.

"Oh yeah."

Andrea walked over to her and held out a hand with her gun in the other. She was asking for the clip back.

Amara raised an eyebrow but reached into her pocket and pulled it out, handing it over warily.

Andrea clicked it back in and turned to Glenn, and handed it to him. "Just in case."