eleven | real life

jack had been too nervous to eat, so he gave his food to finn who happily excepted, although got worried about his well being, and jack just told him that he was fine. which finn knew wasn't true but knew to ask him later and not with everyone around.

so instead, finn just intertwined his fingers with jack's and gave his hand a small squeeze paired with a reassuring smile, which almost made jack forget what was going on. almost.

he looked over to jaeden who just whispered something in calista's ear and they both got up.

"we'll be right back," jaeden said and they walked over to a bench that was away from everyone, but everyone looked over anyway. confused of what was going on.

"what's going on?" sophia asked with a confused and jealous look on her face.

jack didn't know what to do, he couldn't stop it, well shouldn't. there was something he could do but it wouldn't end up good.

everything kept swirling around in jack's head, what he could do, if he should do it, what would happen, any other possibilities of anything that he could do in this situation. he was about to explode in...

3...

2...

1...

"jaeden likes calista, and he's telling her right now," jack blurted out and immediately covered his mouth, realizing what he just said, "shit,"

jeremy and chosen's eyes both went wide, wyatt mumbled a small "i knew it", finn had a shocked look on his face, and sophia had a jealous and confused look on her face.

sophia immediately got up and went to go walk over to jaeden and calista.

"no, no, no," jack said and shook his head.

"what is sophia doing?" chosen asked, raising a brow in confusion.

"she liked her," jack explained and he got up to go stop her. finn quickly followed after jack and they caught up to sophia.

"don't do this," jack said, "please don't to this,"

"well if he's telling her that he likes her, so am i," sophia said, picking up the pace, and reaching jaeden and sophia.

jaeden, calista, sophia, finn, and jack just all looked at each other, each one waiting for someone else to say something. wyatt, jeremy, and chosen just sat watching intently from afar.

"why are you guys over here?" jaeden asked confused, waiting for an explanation.

"um, okay so let me get everyone caught up, so, uh, jaeden likes calista and so does sophia," jack said nervously.

"so you have to choose," sophia told her, crossing her arms.

"uh, well, um, i can't really choose, i like you both," calista said looking like a deer caught in headlights.

"guys, you shouldn't make her choose," finn said, giving calista a sympathetic look.

"i kind of agree," jaeden says in a quiet voice.

"okay, so choose," sophia persisted and jack noticed calista getting more and more uncomfortable by the second.

"i told you, i can't," calista said, "i'm sorry, but i just can't choose right now," she says with a small frown and started to walk off towards the apartment.

sophia went to start to walk after her but jack quickly stopped her.

"sophia, no offense, but you're just going to make the situation worse if you talk to her, i'll go," jack told her and started to run off after her.

"hey, i'm sorry," jack said catching up with calista.

"i don't know why but i can't choose i like them both, i'm sorry," calista said and a few tears started falling down her face.

"hey," jack said stopping her, "if anyone should be sorry it should be me, i couldn't keep it in," he said trying to calm her down.

"no, jack, it's okay, don't blame yourself, this was going to happen at some point," she told him and wiped her tears away.

"thanks," he said, and gave her a hug, "and it's all going to be okay," he said, trying to reassure her.

"thank you," she said with a bright smile.

"but, you know you are going to have to eventually choose, right?" jack asked her.

"i know," she said, with a small sigh.

"and you know that it will be okay when you do," jack told her and calista hesitated for a second before she answered.

"yeah i know,"

-

a/n: haha welp, drama drama drama

also catch me stalling as long as i can before i have to finally decide who i'm putting cal with :,)