epilouge

// lmao no one cares about this anymore but i needed some kind of closure ...

fack

"get out of my goddamn house! i don't every want to see your face in this household again!"

jack heard the voice of his father ring through his head. he remembered the conversation that took place a year ago. the conversation where he tried to tell his father he was gay and got thrown out of the house. jack shuddered and frowned at the memory.

"hey, what's wrong?" his boyfriend, finn, asked as he looked into his eyes. looking into finn's dark brown eyes always calmed jack, making him feel at peace even in the worst of situations.

the two boys were laid down on finn's bed and jack's head was laid on finn's lap while they watched a movie. jack felt so comfortable at finn's house and just spending time with him. he spent a lot of his time at finn's when he wasn't at jaeden's where he currently lives.

"nothing. i'm fine." he told the taller boy with a genuine smile. jack actually meant his words, a year ago he never did when he said he was okay. although, between finn and his medication he was feeling better. he hadn't even thought about doing something bad in months.

"good." finn said bearing a content look on his face. he was happy to know that his boyfriend was okay. finn was always happy whenever jack was happy, seeing the boy in a good mood always put a smile on his face.

"i'm so proud of you. everything you've been through and you're still here in front of me. i love you so much." finn said, gently playing with the shorter boy's hair. jack could feel tears start to well up in his eyes. happy tears.

"and it's all because of you. i love you too." jack says happily and let's his tears fall. he was so in love with the other boy.

jyatt

jaeden waited waited outside wyatt's house with a smile. they had been going out for about a year now and they couldn't be happier.

as the front door opened, jaeden pulled the roses from behind his back and held them out for his boyfriend.

wyatt smiles with happiness and brought the boy into a kiss. "i love them. and i love you. thank you." he said happily.

"of course. i love you too." jaeden said and broke away from the hug. "you ready to go?" he asked and the other nodded.

they climbed in jaeden's mother's car, getting ready for the triple date with their friends. as the car drove off, they intertwined their fingers together and smiled at each other with love in their eyes.

calphia

as calista looked into sophia's eyes she knew that she picked the right person. that she truly loved sophie.

they sat in the booth, holding hands, and just gazing into each other's eyes. they had been going strong for a year. they had been through a lot together, including cal's inevitable fall out with her ex-best friend kay.

kay had been pretty toxic after her and sophi had started dating. cal had told her she was done with her jealous and hadn't seen her since. but, she had the "losers" and they were her best friend's now.

her modeling career was doing as great as ever, but she stopped taking as many jobs to avoid stress. right now, calista was content with everything in her life.

sophia was so happy that her girlfriend had gotten rid of unnecessary stressors in her life. she was just so happy that cal was her girlfriend in general. sophie had been so worried when she thought cal would choose jaeden over her. but now everything was okay.

as she looked into cal's eyes, she knew that everything was okay and that everything was going to be okay.

all

the three couples met up for their monthly triple date. all the drama of last year, way in the past for them.

they sat close to each other and just ate and laughed. they all ate different meals. they laughed and smiled to wild and nonsensical stories.

they all had a good time together. together as best friends. everything else in the world seemed so small and meaningless. it was was just them. and it was just perfect.

── my epilogue ──

hi to anyone who is reading this. i'm sorry this had taken so long. and i'm sorry it kinda sucks, but it's fluff and i had a sad idea, so be thankful i didn't do that.
anyway. i've been going to therapy & getting better. i've been finding more motivation in art and writing.
i am no longer in the 'it' fandom but i am now into kpop [ mostly bts, stray kids, svt, nct ] ans if anyone would like to follow my newer wattpad account it's @-vanillahoney
also my instagrams are @/emmagcoco and @/emmacocoart. if anyone would like to talk, or get back in touch with me.
anyway i hope that everyone is doing good and continues to do good.
♡ ~ emma