sixteen | imessage

jack:
all this drama is so annoying

and it's making me overwhelmed

bubba💗:
baby boy, you don't need to be involved in all this drama, it isn't yours to get involved with

jack:
i know, but i am the one who blurted out to sophia and the rest of them that jae liked cal and was going to tell her

bubba💗:
yeah, but, you were just stressed with everything that was going on. it is not your fault.

jack:
but it is and i feel really bad, soph and jae won't even talk to each other.

bubba💗:
don't feel bad, and that's their problem, they should still be friends, and if they won't listen to anyone about that then that's what they choose and it will all be better when cal chooses.

jack:
i know that but still, i want them to talk to each other. they are friends

and the whole thing with cal and kay.

i just had assumed that she was busy, because that's what cal told us and I didn't remember what gc we were in I thought it was the one with kay, too.

bubba💗:
that's not your fault either.

it's cal's for keeping things from her

this is all cal's drama, you don't need to get involved.

jack:
but she's our friend and i want to help.

bubba💗:
babe, i'm all about you helping them and i know you want to, but if it makes you this overwhelmed then you need to just to stop getting involved with the drama and take care of yourself. because in this case you need to take care of yourself over other people.

jack:
okay, i get it.

can you come back upstairs now?

bubba💗:
yes, ofc.

jack waited for finn to come back to his room and put his phone down. he quickly wiped away his tears, hoping that finn wouldn't notice he had been crying.

finn came into jack's room, that he had been staying in for a little over a week. he immediately noticed that jack's eyes were red and puffy.

finn went over to jack's bed and pulled him into a tight hug and jack melted into his soft embrace.

"i'm sorry," jack whispered into finn's ear, "i'm sorry,"

"shh, there's no need for you to feel sorry," finn whispered and started rubbing jack's back, then placed a small kiss on his cheek.

"no, i'm sorry, i'm sorry for me, i'm sorry that i have to burden you with all my problems," jack said and a tear started falling down his cheek. finn immediately pulled back and gave him a confused look, with a hint of anger.

"don't you ever, ever, say that again, you are not and will never be a burden to me," finn said and wiped the tear off of jack's cheek.

"o-okay," jack stuttered out and finn pulled him back into his embrace.

"i care about you so much, you will never be a burden to me," finn whispered to him and jack smiled and pressed his face against finn's chest.

-

a/n: sorry I haven't updated in a little bit I've been busy, but I will try and update more frequently now.
And this book is at 3k reads wowza!!!
Also, I published my reddie story and if y'all could check that out that would be great!!