seventeen | real life

calista nervously took a deep breath and pushed the doors to the tall glass building that was home to her modeling agency.

she walked swiftly to the elevator and pressed the up button, waiting for the doors to open. she quickly got into the elevator as soon as it opened and pressed the button for the top floor.

cal walked out of the elevator when she got to the top floor and nervously pushed open the glass doors to the agency.

she walked in and walked up to reception and the receptionist immediately gave her a huge smile.

"hello calli! how are you today?" the receptionist asked her in a perky tone and cal just shrugged.

"i'm fine," is all cal responded with and started tapping her fingers on the reception counter, it was a nervous habit that she did sometimes.

"you aren't scheduled to be doing a shoot today, may i ask why you're here?" the receptionist asked, flipping through her schedule with a confused look.

"oh, i'm here to see sophia. sophia lillis. we are, um, friends and I wanted to stop in to say hi," she told her, nervously. the receptionist took a minute to look in her schedule, then turned back to calista.

"oh, alright. she is in between shoots right now, so she should be in the lounge, you can go right ahead," the receptionist told her and cal just gave her a quick smile and walked towards the lounge.

every step she took she got more nervous. she watched as cameras flashed around her, and looked over to the models that were posing. she looked at the girls who were posing, they were her age but they were way prettier than her, at least in her opinion.

no matter how much people complimented her, or how well the photoshoots turned out she still thought that she wasn't pretty enough.

cal had always been self consciousof her self, from a very young age she had always found flaws in herself, no matter what anyone said. it didn't help that she was surrounded by people that she thought were prettier than her.

calista had started modeling at a young age and even though she had basically grew up modeling, she still couldn't help always comparing herself to everyone else and thinking how she is a model at all.

cal had suddenly snapped back out of her thoughts when she heard another camera flash. she just shook her head, trying to get rid of her thoughts, and walked on.

calista stopped right outside the lounge. she took a nervous breath and tried to collect herself.

"it's going to be okay. she likes you, too. she told you that. there's nothing to worry about. everything is going to be fine," she whispered to herself and then made we way into the lounge.

she saw sophia sitting on the black leather couch, distracted by something on her phone. cal made her way over to her and sat down on the couch, making sophia look up from her phone.

"hey lis," sophia said, a smile growing on her face. cal's eyes wandered to her lips, her beautiful pink lips that were so desirable. she quickly realized that she was staring at her lips and averted her gaze back up to meet sophia's sparkling blue eyes that had a hint of green.

"hey, soph, um, so, it's you, i, uh, choose you," cal said and then looked away from sophia and down to her own hands, another nervous habit she had.

"are you serious?" sophia questioned, her smile widening. cal nodded her head in reply.

"yeah," cal said and a smile started to form on her face, too.

she looked back up to sophia's face as she felt her intertwine their hands. cal's smile got wider and she felt a blush form on her cheeks.

cal felt the space between them close as sophia leaned in and pressed their lips together. the kiss was short, but sweet and cal felt content.

they both pulled away and they both had dopey grins on their faces. but as happy as cal felt she still felt bad about jaeden and how he would feel.

that's when sophia's eyes widened at what, or who was at the door and cal slowly turned around to see who was there, also.

-

a/n: hey guys sorry this took so long to update I couldn't figure out how I was going to do this chapter but here, I'm sorry it's sucks and I'm sorry it's short, but whatever
also 4K reads holy guacamole!!!
anyway who do you guys think is at the door ? ;))