A New Beginning

Y/n walked down the halls of her new school. A school where she  just might fit in. She glanced at the faces of people she might know someday. Watching others dash to class, she bumped into a cheerleader type talking with her cloned,  high fashion friends. The Populars. The girl raised her dramatically shaped eyebrows and smiled. Her mid length curly indigo hair bounced like springs, and her baby blue eyes sparkled. The clone on her right side looked like a bitch who didnt take shit from anyone and had red hair like flames. One eye was navy blue, and the other blood red. The other girl was extremely petite had candy pink dyed hair and brown eyes.

"Hey! I'm Violet." The one with indigo hair said.

Y/n knew Violet was a big deal here, as everyone in the hallway had parted and acted like Kim Kardashian had passed by. She thought about how cool it would be to finally have people looking at her like that, and decided right then and there that this was where she could finally become popular.

Hi, I'm Y/n. Love your outfit." she muttered, staring at Violet's purple crop top and designer jeans paired with purple ballet flats. She could tell just the shoes cost over 100 dollars.
Her friends had variations of the same outfit, the redhead with red, and the 'pinknette' wearing white.

"My girls here are Red and Sweets." Violet introduced.

The girls waved. "My real name's Blessing, but everyone calls me that because I'm so sugar sweet!!!" Sweets winked.

Y/n could tell Sweets was the rich girl who'd spend millions to help the needy.
Violet was obviously the leader. And if Red was anything like Karen Smith, her life was about to get a lot more like Mean Girls than ever before.