Meeting Genie

F/C~ fav color
S/F/C~ second fav color
That's all you need to know for now!!!!!

Y/n POV:

I grabbed my F/C backpack and walked out the door. I was apparently meeting Red in Detention. Once I located the room, I stared at it in sheer horror. I was pretty sure I heard someone scream from the inside.

"Are you OK??" A girl with silver hair and lavender eyes scanned my face.

"Uh, duh. Who do you think YOU'RE talking to??" I did my best impression of Sweets.

"Hmm, you sound like you've caught the SWEETS fever." The girl smirked and walked into detention. I took a breath and stepped into the room.

Inside there were around 24 desks. Sweets and Red were in the back. Sweets was making paper airplanes and aiming them at the teacher's back, which had a Kick Me!!! sign on it in blood red marker. Red was watching Glitter Force!!! on her phone. I sat in the middle and started singing Same Old Love. In the middle, I noticed a kinda cute guy with ink black hair and eyes like the ocean. He seemed to be staring back at me whenever I looked at him. Sweets and a girl with yellow eyes and pink hair startled sizing us up. I shot Sweets a death glare. She shrugged innocently.  She pointed to the boy and mouthed, genie. I giggled.

"Hiya, Genie!!!" I said perkily. He turned cherry red and Sweets giggled. He glared at her. Guess they have a history?

"It's Gene." He muttered icily.

"Oh-Kay, Genie." I smiled evilly.