The Shadow Nights..

Sweetie~Chan POV

"Y/n!!!" I called. I stared at her and saw... she was looking at Gene.

Me and Gene have a very bad history.

I really do not want to talk about it...

"Ooh!! The perfect storyline!!!" A girl who looked like me squealed and scribbled down notes in her black journal. It had an orange back. She looked at me and waved. Then she disappeared.

What the....................

Y/n POV

What's the deal with that guy??
He's kinda cute...... BAD Y/N!! No liking boys! Your mission is to become pretty popular, not to become a stylish slut!!! Oops.... I walked over to Gene and saw his goth cronies.. Cool.

"Hey, Genie." I smiled. I tapped him on the head.

"What the..." He stopped talking.He stared at me.

"Gene's got a girlfriend, what's her name? When are you getting married???" Sasha and Zenix were laughing.

I stared daggers at them. Suddenly Sweets walked over, hugged Sasha, and yanked me away.

"Is little Sweetie~Chan afraid of a bit of competition???" Gene smirked.

"Shut up Gene, SHUT UPPPPP!!!!" Sweets eyes turned bright red and cat ears and a tail appeared on her.

"Gene, I tried to help you, it's not my fault you're a stupid idiot!!!!" Sweets looked like she was about to pull a sword out and that's exactly what she did. Gene pulled out one too.

"Ohkay......" I backed away slowly.