Random Fake Date

Y/n POV

"Hey scrubs it's Bijuu Mi-" My laptop chimes from a notification, and I click onto my email page.

The email was from Sweets. I opened it and read.

SugarySweet15: hey Y/n I need you to pretend to date someone today so I can go on a date with Travis (don't ask. I'm just too short. I'm only 4 feet and 3 inches, I can't even reach the two highest shelves of my locker! I'm shorter than Aphmau. Help)

I sigh and call out, "Mum? Dad? I'm going to Sweets house. It's the one that takes up two lots down the road." I grab a bag and walk out the door.

About 5 minutes later, I stop at Sweets mansion. I reach out for the platinum knocker and drop it. Almost instantly, a handsome teen in a black butler outfit opens the door.

"Here for Mademoiselle Sweets? She is on the second floor of her suite." He informs politely as he helps me inside.

I walk up the marble staircase and open a pink door. I look in to see Red and Aphmau sitting on beanbags. One is red and spells out Red in silver jewels and the other is violet and spells Aph in white. Next to it is an f/c beanbag with N/N!!!!! spelled out in light pink jewels. I sit down and smile.

"Hey." Red waves her hand and takes a bite of a... cigarette? No, a pocky. She has a big bag of them next to her. Aphmau smiles and takes a bite of a cupcake. In front of us is a shiny coffee table with cupcakes and f/f. As I reach for one, Sweets and... Red's brother? come down from her balcony.

"You brought him!? He was smelling my dresses! My designer dresses! Poor babies!" Sweets says as Blue stares at her, blushing. I would never had guessed Red's older bro would be into Sweets. He knows Sweets likes Travis, right?

Gene follows behind them with an angry expression on his face.

"I'll do the fake date, Sweets. Who's it with?" I say.

Sweets exchanges glances with Gene.

Kawaii~Chan burst through the door. "I ship it!"

"Me too!" Red and Aphmau fangirl.

"Really? Fine."

"He owes me." Sweets says, glaring at Gene.

"From what?"

"We used to date."

"WHA!!!!!!!?????"