My Plans (and chapters to expect)

Hey, its me, Sara. This chapter will be telling you the following things:

1. Two new characters will be coming. They are both girls. One of them will be a conflict between Gene and Y/n.

2. I am soo sorry I drew attention away from Y/n. I will be editing some chapters to include Y/n.

3. Violet and Gene are going to 'break up.' I almost forgot about the fact of it being a Gene x reader.

4. My O/C's and who they are based off of.

The Characters will be based off of 2 people in my class. There may be a 3rd one to help fix Y/n's relationship with Gene.

The Conflicter will probably look like:

The Other 2 will look like:

1. Hannah. Straight blonde hair, bluish green eyes. Likes light blue and black.

2. Ruby. Light teal hair and dark blue eyes. Likes purple and blue.

Now I'll explain who people are based off of and backstories.

First, Sweets:

This girl was not always a cute, tsundere sweetheart. She also in past books has had a disliking to Zane and Gene. She used to be the freshman heartbreaker. She and Gene made a deal: if she got him popular, he would help her with her reputation. He cheated on the deal, giving her an extra sharp edge against him.

Zane hurt her. For some reason, they ended up 'dating' so Garroth would leave his brother alone. She ended up getting feelings for him, and he rejected her. This created her tsundere self. She didn't want anyone to sense it, so she started ignoring Zane's existence. Sweets was based off of me: My namesake at school, my personality, my rudeness.

Red:

Red is a bad ass chick with super bad grades and super good looks. She lives with her brother and is kinda stupid sometimes.

She has a slight edge when it comes to Kai. I have a reason that I will reveal in the 30th chapter.

Now, my speech. My chapters have been revolving around my O/C's lately. I am soo sorry and will make it up by posting 2 chapters tomorrow. I have a few sneak peeks about to be revealed.  

•  "Gene Shadow, you annoy me so much." I crossed my arms.

"Are you sure?"

"Yup." I said after hesitating.

"You know you love me."

"Yeah, I do." I whispered.•

• "Thanks." Sweets smiled.

"Anytime, babe." Eli winked.

Sweets turned around with a coy little smile.

"Excuse me?"

"I said anytime, babe." He repeated before kissing her on the cheek. •

• "You are soo weird." I whispered in his ear.

"Whatever, Crimson." Garroth mumbled, using a synonym for red.

I rolled my eyes and kissed him quickly before walking away. •

I am done!!! Have a good day!