Change Of Heart ♥

Helloooo~ just wanted to say hi and that there will definitely be a part 3 to this! Bai Aphmau lovas!

Y/n POV

I stood awkwardly in the corner. I couldn't dance with Sweets and the popular kids, because they probably don't remember me. Aph, Katelyn, Teony and the 2 guys who like Aph were also a definite no. They were gossiping about anime, which isn't really my thing. The Shadow Knights would be my best option, but Gene isn't there, which means Sasha has made it here mission to make Zenix's life a living hell.

Suddenly a very familiar dark haired delinquent stood by me.

"Hey, Genie." I said.

He rolled his eyes and reached out his hand. I awkwardly grabbed onto his hand. It was surprisingly soft.

"Look, I have something you might wanna see, and a deal to make with you." He whispered.

I followed him outside.

"Here." He thrust a paper into my face.

My eyes widened.

Garroth kissed Red? When did that even happen????!!!

"Aphmau likes Garroth. Garroth likes Red. If Aph saw this she would not be happy with Red."

"So, what do you want from me?"

"Join the Shadow Knights." He stated.

"That's it? I was gonna ask you to join anyway! Sure."

"So next week you'll let Sasha turn you into a bad girl?"

"Yeah. Whatever, Genie." I smiled.

He stared at me angrily.

"Gene, stop it. Plus, you want me to join. That seems like a change of heart."

"It was not!"

"Was too!"

"Not!"

This is gonna be a long argument...

Garroth POV

I stared at her. Her long red hair was long and loose, and her eyes were sparkling as she sipped her over sweetened lemonade.

"Garroth!"

I turned around.

Aph was staring at me.

"Garroth?"

"Yeah?"

"Do you like somebody?"

"Yeah...I do."

"So do I."

She smiled widely before walking away.