New Friends

Y/n POV:

I searched the cafe for a place to sit.

I spotted the girls I met earlier. Violet, Red, and Sweets.

"Y/n!! Over here!!!" Sweets said.

I slowly walked over. "Baka~Chan, you heartless angel!! Give poor Y/n Sama a fricken seat!!!!!" cried Sweets.

"Do I have too??" Red sighed.

"Yes you baka!! Sweetie~Chan refuses to work her butt off for Y/n~Sama!!" Sweets sniffed.

"Why would we ever expect less from the future empress of Pheonix Drop?" Violet giggled.

"Hey!" Sweets glared at Violet.

"Here's your chair, 'Your Sweetness.' " Red said, dripping with sarcasm.

"Thank you, ma Cherie." Sweets giggled.

I sat down and picked at my mac n cheese.

"How is your first day so far?" Violet asked.

"Awesome!! Miss Hyria was so sweet!!!" I squealed.

Red nodded.

Time skip to History brought to you by StarXMarco

Red POV:

"So it's very important for us to learn the history of presidents. Why is that, Scarlett?" The teacher glared down at me through her plastic green lenses.

"Because we should know if we are related to the dumbest teacher ever *cough* you *cough cough* or a prez related to you so we can hide from the world and be ashamed of being related to you." I smirked, hands on hips.

"That's another detention for you, Scarlett." The teacher grinned.

"It's Red." I grumbled.

" Will you be joining me in detention, ladies?" I muttered to the girlz.

"Duh!" They nodded.