Okay...

(IGNORE. (It's not working lmao))

Okaaaaaaayyyyy... so here's what's happening you guys.

I'm sorry it's been so long since I've updated but I have my reasons.

I'm posting this now so that I can fill you in on what's happening with this book.

DONT WORRY

It's not going out of business or anything, I'm not gonna discontinue it or unpublish it... I'm just gonna catch up on the chapters and get more chapters written for you guys so I can get back on a schedule.

I just need some time to really contemplate the story and not rush it like I feel like I'm trying to do at the moment. I want to formulate the plot a little more and develope my characters a little better before I get too deep into the story.

I can say this however...

THERE IS GOING TO BE A LOT OF DEPRESSION YET ZANDREW MOMENTS IN THE FUTURE.

That's all I'm saying.

But I hope you guys bare with me through this uphill battle of getting my shit done.

I really want you guys to stay and read what I have to write. It's just the life I have now started to live.

Once you get a taste of the good life you kinda don't wanna quit eating it.

But anyway... please please please stay till the end with me. I want to have a big celebration and everything for you guys who keep this story alive. In order to do that, though, you just have to wait a while so I can catch up on my own personal agendas and this book.

Thanks for reading this and I'M SORRY YOU THOUGHT THAT THIS WAS AN UPDATE!

I must have scared you guys....

But thank you so much! LOVE YOU GUYS.