Hes Back (Chapter Two)

By the way, this is MONTHS later, after the musical. The squip had never popped up since the musical ended.

Just a little hint~

Jeremy's POV

I wake up, groggy, my back sore from sleeping on the wooden flooring all night. I sigh, and sit up. Looking around my empty room, I get up, and dig through a box against the wall that is labeled Jeremy's Box O Stuff. I grab out some clothes, my toothbrush, hairbrush, and a few other essential items for getting ready in the morning.

After getting ready, I walk downstairs, and say good morning to my dad. He says good morning back, and I walk out the door without getting breakfast, as I am usually not very hungry in the mornings. I walk next door, to Michael's house, and knock on the door. He answers.

"Hey!" Michael exclaims, in his usual attire, along with me. "Hi Michael! Want to go explore around town?" I ask. He agrees, and we both walk down the sidewalk. I hear somebody talking, faintly.

"Jeremy..."

My eyebrows knit, and I stop, trying to figure out who said that. I glance behind me, and nobody is there. I look over at Michael, who looks back at me, slightly concerned. He stops walking as well, and turns to me. "You okay, dude?" He asks.

I shake my head. "I think that somebody just said my name..?" I say. Michael, the look of concern and confusion on his face, raises an eyebrow.

"Jeremy..." The deep voice says again. I freeze for a moment, knowing who it is.

Panic floods my senses, and my eyes enlarge. "Michael.. oh my god, no no no no no.." I freak out, looking at Michael, who looks at me for a moment like I am insane.

"What's wrong?" Michael asks, looking even more confused, and worried. "The.. squip.. it's back." I say quietly. Michael now looks panicked as well. "Uhh.. I have some Mt. Dew Red! That'll help, r-right?" He suggests. I shake my head. "No. It doesn't work. We chugged three bottles the other day, just in case, remember? That probably won't help anymore.."

Michael and I keep walking in silence, both panicking, and trying too silently come up with ways to fix this. Michael and I suddenly bump into somebody, falling onto the ground. Michael does as well, and we groan.

I look up, seeing Evan and another dude. He has long-ish hair, and a black jacket. "Oh! S-Sorry, Michael, Jeremy." Evan says apologetically. He helps us up, and I thank him.

"This is Connor my other friend. Connor, this is Jeremy, my half brother, and his friend Michael." Even introduces. Connor just nods, both in acknowledgement and greetings. "Hi." Michael and I quickly say in unison.

Evan tilts his head slightly to the side, noticing our panic and rushed faces. "What's wrong?" He asks. "Nothing. It's just-.. nothing." I say. Michael nods.

I suddenly feel a jolt of painful electricity go up my right arm, and I flinch. "Ow!" I exclaim. Panic rushes over Michael and I again, but Evan and Connor just look confused.

"Are you okay? What happened?" Evan asks. "N-Nothing. We- uh- um.. we have to go." Michael says, grabbing my arm, and running off. We turn the corner, and I whip out my phone.

"Rich? We need your help.."