The Crew Is Back Together, Baby! (Chapter Seven)

Jeremy's POV
A week later

Michael, Rich, Evan and I are sitting at the park once again. This time, by the trees. We are waiting for everybody to get here. They managed to get off of school for a while, so they could come here and help us.

A girl walks up to Michael, Rich, Evan and I. She is wearing a yellow skirt, a white shirt, black flat shoes, and has her hair up in a messy bun. "Hello' What are you three doing out here (heere), all alone? You look really worried." She says, concerned. Her voice is soft, and sounds innocent enough.

"Who are you?" Michael asks. "Oh! Sorry about that. Im Heather McNamera, but you can just call me Heather." The girl smiles.

"Hm.. okay. Well, I'm Jeremy," I say, and I point to the others, "this is Michael, this is Rich, and this is my half brother, Evan." I introduce. Heather nods.

"Heather! Come here for a moment, please!" A faint voice yells from across the park. "Okay!" Heather yells back. "I have to go. Nice talking to you!" She smiles, and runs off somewhere.

I look at Michael. "Well, that was weir-" suddenly, I am tackled in a hug. "Gah!" I exclaim. I look up, seeing Christine. "THANK GOD YOUR OKAY!" She exclaims.

I glance over, and see that Rich has been tackled by Jake, and Michael has been tackled by Brooke. (I don't ship these people together, sorry, other than Rich X Jake :p!) I chuckle, and Christine gets off me. "Did you plan this?" I snicker. Christine giggles, nodding.

We all end up sitting in a circle, and I explain who Evan is. They all accept him as part of the group, fortunately. We all start talking, until we hear an unfamiliar voice.

"Evan?" It sounds like a girls voice. Evan looks behind him, and his eyes widen nervously. "O-Oh. Uh, hey, um, Zoe." He says, sound nervous. The girl, now known as Zoe, furrows her eyebrows. "Who are these people? And where's Connor and Jared?"

"Oh.. uh..." Evan doesn't seem to know how to answer this. Luckily, we all answer this for him.

"Hi, I'm Jeremy. Evan's half brother."

"I'm Michael!"

"I'm Rich!"

"Sup, im Jake."

"Hello~! I'm Christine!"

"Hi! I'm Brooke!"

"I'm Chloe."

"I'm Jenna!"

"Um, okay. Well, I'm Zoe. Evan's friend." Zoe says. (Sorry fam, TreeBros is Le best) "Now! Where is Connor and Jared?" Zoe asks.

"They are w-with my mom, and s-step dad." Evan stutters. "Since when were you this nervous?" Michael teases a bit. "Shush!" I hiss to him, nudging him in the side. Michael just chuckles, and rolls his eyes.

"..Anyways. Why are you hanging out with them? No offense!" Zoe says. "Um.. it's nothing. J-Just, uh.. doing a project!" Evan lies. I know how much he hates lying (not exactly sure why, though), and can basically see the cringe in his eyes.

"Oh. Okay. Well, my mom wants me back home soon, so... I'll see you later?" She asks. Evan nods shyly. "Okay. Cya." She walks off.

"Whelp. That was awkward." I say blankly. The group laughs.

"Anyways. Back to business!"

"LETS GET DOWN TO BUSINESS! TO DEFEAT, THE HUNS!"

"RICH, NO!"